Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 24 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:34 PM | Locked

Fantastic pot holders...now I know what to make soon!

I'm exhausted.  Groomed from head to toe 2 beautiful palominos and a drop dead gorgeous buckskin/bay.   They were positively stunning, but did I get a picture?  NOPE! The vet was out and pulled coggins, gave shots, checked teeth and did general yearly check up on 4 horses.  It wasn't as humid as yesterday, but I'm soaked to the skin, heading straight to the shower and throwing these clothes in washer when done.

I can't believe I didn't get one picture, by the time I get back outside they will probably have rolled in the dirt and red clay.  Oh well, another day I'll do it over again and get the pics.

Think I 'll take a short nap also!  Later y'all!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,923
Points 26,980
Ramona replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:24 PM | Locked

Sounds like everyone is staying busy. 

I hope they don't get the scopes mxed up Sukochi! LOL

Thank you everyone for the nice remarks on the pot holders.  I do like the double insulite batting one the best for the feel.  I do love having an embroidery machine.  Shirts for grandkids, quilt blocks and labels, key chains, pot holders, little purses, just love what you can do on these. Off to making more pot holders now that I have system down. Takes me a couple of tries to get the hang of these ITH (in the hoop) projects.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:43 PM | Locked

Joni:
The vet was out and pulled coggins

Joni, Do I want to know what this means!?!?!? Cause I have no clue.

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,033
Points 108,610
chocake2 replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 3:58 PM | Locked

Yuck Sukochi. I don't envy you having to drink the drain cleaner and suffer the indignity the scope... Hope the results come back good!

I'm not gettin much done at all today. Sprout's been fussy. He has a little bit of a running nose so i supect he's coming down with something. Hopefully a good nap will cure it.

I did get a load of laundry done and on the line. And I hung my fall wallies.

i really oughta get started on supper early as DD and I are supposed to go to the artists assoc meeting tonight, but ... I'm waiting to see how the little bundle feels before I commit to that for certain.  Truth be told I don't much wanna go. This is the first meeting after our summer break and it's being overtaken by SuperDitz. This woman never attends regular meetings, but if there's something going on that'll garner her publicity, she's there. A lot of our members have pieces in a rather noted art auction this month and she's set up a reception for them in her home next week (She sent out an e-mail announcing that  the attendees to  need to bring food for it, as well as pay a fee to exhibit there... she's quite the operator, I'll give her that!) and our meeting reminder notice said she'd "be on hand to discuss event plans." tonight.  She makes me itch all over with her antics...  LOL The truth is she is very talented in her own right, so I don't understand why she insists on riding everyone else's coat tails. You can safely bet  that she'll find a way to make a profit off of someone else every time.    ...Ok enough of me being catty.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 4:10 PM | Locked

Meow.............and so you should be.  Time that woman kisses her own @$$.  Ya think?

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 5:04 PM | Locked

chocake2:
They say a boat is just a hole in the water you throw $ into

Maybe the stash got so big they couldn't afford the boat anymore!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:37 PM | Locked

Vivian :
Maybe the stash got so big they couldn't afford the boat anymore!!

Maybe the stash got so big they needed a bigger boat!!!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,295
Points 45,785
Angele replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:55 PM | Locked

Marie, what great news!  I am so happy for you! Celebrating your son's graduation and the coming of a new baby in your world... Wow!

I am also glad to hear that your hand surgery went well and that you can do everything again.  Hope your life will continue to be filled with great news!

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,295
Points 45,785
Angele replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 6:57 PM | Locked

Thea I'm so happy you had a great weekend with your family around.  With all the work you did before they got home, now you deserve a good rest.  Have fun! 

Angèle  from NWO

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,040
Points 169,828
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:26 PM | Locked

Angele:
 Hope your life will continue to be filled with great news!

Angele, thank you, thank you, thank you, how sweet of you to say.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,932
Points 233,952
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 7:49 PM | Locked

Angele:

Thea I'm so happy you had a great weekend with your family around.  With all the work you did before they got home, now you deserve a good rest.  Have fun! 

Angele - that is what my body is telling me - I did get in my pool today and got most of the rest of the squirrel contributions out - still need to vacuum a little more to get some of the really small pieces - then I soaked in the hot tub for a while - that felt so good - when I got out though I wanted to get back in as the pains came on in bulk... but that is okay - there was nothing pressing to do - I did get 2 loads of laundry done - wanted to see if the water softener is going to make a difference with the cleanliness of the clothes - have to wait and see though - did Jay's work clothes - they are in the dryer... 

Mostly it was a very lazy lazy day... lots of thoughts about things to start doing - like baby things - and now watching the first football game of 2012... no favorites - just want a good game... Romo got his first sack of the season... not a good sign for the Cowboys - DH is happy...teehee... he is not a Cowboys fan...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,295
Points 45,785
Angele replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 8:44 PM | Locked

Ginny congratulations on the new GG baby coming in your life.  It is so great to hear good news.  Hope you can make it to the b'day party,

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,295
Points 45,785
Angele replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 8:50 PM | Locked

Thea, thanks for sharing. Such beautiful pictures!  It seems like everyone had a blast.  It is nice to see your mom partaking in the activities.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,295
Points 45,785
Angele replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:02 PM | Locked

Cc, sprout is so handsome.  He is simply adorable.  Maybe one day my boys will decide they are ready to become parents.  I think I would like to be a grandmother.  Thanks for sharing this picture.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,411
Points 62,095
Bonita replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 9:19 PM | Locked

Ramona, both potholders are beautiful.

Page 24 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use