Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 23 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,957
Leslie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:47 AM | Locked

Ramona, beautiful work

[Ava, Missouri

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,187
Points 238,912
Thea replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:50 AM | Locked

I have used designs from all over the place but the last few years have just quit searching and just use embroidery library - I am in the Christmas Club right now but doubt this year I will buy many designs as I think I have over 10,000 now... shame shame shame on me... some body some day is going to get my stash and find all these things and go WOW... she has a little or lot of everything...teehee... 

I have to get my embroidery machine going here shortly though - for my first grand daughter I made burp cloths for my DIL that were all embroidered - well the other day she was saying how much she liked those - (buttering up good ole MIL) - so I bought some blanks for this from embroidery designs and have to get my designs out to do this again... I bought some of the hooded towels to do to and the little hats - teehee... onesies are fun to do this way too - so my work the next 7 - 8 months is cut out for me to get busy and do - 

I can do that from my chair too - lol - just have to set it up - and then let the machine do the work...

I was looking for things to do from my chair today as we had a storm pass through during the night - it is still overcast today and with not being fully recovered from the past weekend and not even 20% able to do anything - the storm kicked my you know what - so this morning am relegated to my chair...

hands are really hurting and every time I get up to do something - I do my OOH AH OHH AH AH song and where I usually only have to sing through it once to get up - well it has been 3 times today... not good - but the good thing is that I know it will get better - and if it doesn't - tough!!!  Body hates me - I love Body - 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540
chocake2 replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:02 PM | Locked

Pretty potholders, Romona. I wish I were a senior in line for that door prize!

I hung my fall wallies today. Does that count as doing something quilty??

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,531
Points 22,970
Susie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:09 PM | Locked

MNNancy--I think that ChicagoSinger was working on the Chicago sew-in.  I haven't heard anything new on it.  I haven't met Eileen yet. I have met Margaret Weber, though. 

Sue

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,971
Points 27,675
Ramona replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:28 PM | Locked

Thanks Leslie and chocake2. Appreciate the kind remarks.

Yes, Thea, that's the one.  It crinkles and has the silver in it.  They are fun to make.  Sorry to hear you're having an off day. Hope it gets better and you get some energy back.  I'm learning as I go. Haven't done much embroidery in over a year and I just realized.....ah, I could use the same color on the back for the satin stitching.  Just a little slow today. :-) This is the one I used two layers of insulite. I believe I like it best because it's thicker.

What you see around the outside edge the little bit of wash a way stabilizer.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:34 PM | Locked

Vivian, did you notice the For Sale sign as well, you could of bought her and kept that sign on board.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:40 PM | Locked

Ramona, beautiful pot holder, love the design!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,249
Points 172,978
Marie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:44 PM | Locked

Ramona:
This is the one I used two layers of insulite. I believe I like it best because it's thicker.

This is beautiful as well, Ramona.  Makes me want to go out and buy an embroidery machine.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,957
Leslie replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 12:50 PM | Locked

Ramona:

Thanks Leslie and chocake2. Appreciate the kind remarks.

Yes, Thea, that's the one.  It crinkles and has the silver in it.  They are fun to make.  Sorry to hear you're having an off day. Hope it gets better and you get some energy back.  I'm learning as I go. Haven't done much embroidery in over a year and I just realized.....ah, I could use the same color on the back for the satin stitching.  Just a little slow today. :-) This is the one I used two layers of insulite. I believe I like it best because it's thicker.

What you see around the outside edge the little bit of wash a way stabilizer.

Ramona, love this one also, very pretty

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,773
Points 247,869
Barbara replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:14 PM | Locked

Ramona ,I love your pot holders , I need to get my machine out and learn how to use  it ..LOL  I've just been to busy.  I really like these though ...

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,843
Points 85,675
Sukochi replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:14 PM | Locked

Ramona, Love the pot holders. They are sew pretty.

Scope, er, yes!!  I will be busy, next Monday, at 7:00 a.m. an upper endoscopy AND a colonoscopy at the same time. That will really be fun. Sure an glad for anesthesia. But, Sunday afternoon is a wash. I will be very busy in the potty that aft. And, meal time will be a bummer, also. Oh, well, at least I will get them done at once.

The Nurse Practitioner looks exactly like Celine Dion. I about fell off the table when she walked it.  Even had on a dress that I could see Celine wearing. However, she said the similarity stops there, she can NOT sing.

So after, a morning at the Dr., we spent a awhile waiting for the new meds to be filled. $173.00 later, we are home. Oh, that money was just for the meds!

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,773
Points 247,869
Barbara replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:16 PM | Locked

Sukochi,I feel your pain, esp about the meds ..Hang in there girl. WE've all been there at one time don't cha  just hate getting older  LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,462
Points 49,885
Ginny replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 1:53 PM | Locked

Oh Ramona, I love your  Potholder.  I might just even use one if I could choose that one.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,232
Points 17,875
Sheila replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:23 PM | Locked

Ramona:

Today I'm making pot holders in my embroidery machine.  These will be a door prizes for the seniors at their next meeting and some will  go in our basket at the quilt show that we will sell tickets on. 

Those are beautiful, Ramona! Are they "in the hoop" designs? I love to do that kind of stuff.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,272
Points 413,654
gini replied on Wed, Sep 5 2012 2:34 PM | Locked

Ramona, those are beautiful potholders

gini in north idaho

Page 23 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use