Top 10 Posters

What Are You Up to Today? #6

Page 175 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 173 174 175 176 177 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6,355 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,396
Points 175,423
Marie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:43 PM | Locked

Max, when it rains it pours.  You poor thing, feel better.  Sorry about Fancy, he looks so innocent in that picture.  Skip the worm but do lay down for awhile.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 356
Points 6,195
nantenn replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 5:57 PM | Locked

Max,

so sorry about husband's kitty. Hope you get to lay down. Too much all in one day.

Nan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,407
Points 415,669
gini replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:37 PM | Locked

darn it max,   what a cruddy day you have had.  i'm hopin' tomorrow is much better for you.   the only worm i would consider is the one at the bottom of the tequila bottle,  probably not the best idea  for your tummy.   no, scratch that,  i'm not eating any worms i know about.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,365
Points 242,482
Thea replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:41 PM | Locked

Max, I am so sorry about Fancy and the rest of your day!  We have a 19 year old kitty, Star baby - she is doing okay for the moment - I keep wondering when she is going to leave us but guess she is going to be with us forever.  Wow - be careful of what kind of worms you eat - we don't want you messing up your poor tummy anymore.  I keep thinking that my stomach is going to revolt along with the rest of my body with the amount of pain meds I put in it... hope not anytime soon and hope that you are able to handle the pain while you are healing.  

T&P for you and DH.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:44 PM | Locked

Judy T-Bellingham:
Standing in the middle of my  little room trying to decide where in the world to start.

I have so been there Judy, like today for instance.  I have so much to do and just cannot get started. Maybe we could kick each other... LOL

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624
Spudgrandma replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 6:45 PM | Locked

Max, sorry about your kitty. Hope tomorrow is a much better day.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,614
Points 119,440
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:03 PM | Locked

Spudgrandma:
I have so been there Judy, like today for instance.  I have so much to do and just cannot get started. Maybe we could kick each other... LOL

Okey Dokey Spud, consider yourself cyber nudged.  I think I either need to get rid of some old fabric or buy a bigger house! The bigger house isn't going to happen I'm afraid. I have bins of scraps that I never use but just can't seem to make myself get rid of.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:31 PM | Locked

Hey, Judy, I will help you get rid of those scrpas. I will just tke them off your hands. Then you will ahve lots more space for lots more fabric.

Have y'all seen the quilts in the 2012 Bloggers Quilt Festival. It goes on to Nov. 9. Some nice quilts. I don't know how to give you a link so just google bloggers quilt festival. It is apparently put on by Sue's Creative Quilt blog, I am thinking.

Need to go to bed. Not a great evening. Bending and cutting fabric, right now, is NOT my friend. I am really hurting in my back and my stomach. Jim came in a drug me out of there just as I finished sewing the first bock. Tomorrow will be a better day. no more fabric to cut for this project.

Church is up in the air at this point. I am feeling rough. Didn't have any dinner. Well, had a cup of instant breakfast. Which is dinner.

Going to bed now. Feel too bad to sit up.

Don't forget to turn those clocks back or you will be late to church. Ron sent out an email just now to remind his flock. Numbers Chapter 16 is on deck for tomorrow.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,531
Points 51,085
Ginny replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:10 PM | Locked

Ohh Max, It certainly has been a bummer of a day for you and your husband.  That was a beautiful cat that claimed your husband as hers. 

On a more serious note, please watch that problem with your stomach.  It sounds like it has gotten to a serious point, and yet I know you have been talking about your arthritis like pains in your hands lately.  I am so sorry it has been such a bad day for your household.  Take care and get better fast.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:14 PM | Locked

Sukochi, wouldn't that make everyone an hour early??   In Arizona we don't do daylight savings time - too much sun/daylight.   we count the minutes till the sun goes down.      Hope you feel better tomorrow

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:16 PM | Locked

Max, I'm so sorry about your day and demon cat's passing.   Some days it doesn't pay to put our feet on the floor!  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 9:05 PM | Locked

Well Maire I've had it on  but I usually fall asleep befor it 's done, I get all comfty in bed and can't help it ..LOL  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 9:09 PM | Locked

OH Max I hate those tuff decisions but sometimes we just have to do it. I can so feel your unhappiness at this  My heart goes out to you and hubby.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 9:57 PM | Locked

My grand plan when by the wayside when I got my sewing area cleared of the flannel quilt.  I pulled the PP top I have been working on and carried on with it.  Sigh.  Favorites aways win. 

I am going to have to get my rear in gear and pack.  I leave on monday late for my flight tues early.  Who decided you had to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight?  I have a three hour drive so I'll be leaving home around 10 at night.  It is melting here and the snow is falling off the roof in slabs.  It also leaves the roads a little icy in spots at night when it cools off again.  My husband says he'll drive me in, but I'm not holding my breath.  That would mean he'd have to pick me up as well.  He hates the city.  Besides, I've driven in worse, farther so I can't see a problem. . 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,614
Points 119,440
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:03 PM | Locked

Drive carefully Vivian. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 35
Page 175 of 424 (6356 items) « First ... < Previous 173 174 175 176 177 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use