Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana Posted: Sat, Aug 25 2012 11:33 PM

There is a new project starting on September 1 in the Scrap Happys Group.  Carol has so nicely volunteered to lead a project doing one of Bonnie Hunter's patterns.  For anyone interested in working on this project with the group please go to   www.quiltville.com  and download a copy of the pattern DIAMOND STRINGS.   I know that there is alot of you that already work with strings and this would be a fun group project for you.   I also feel sure that there are others that have thought about doing something with strings.   Now is the time to do a project with someone to help you along the way.   Come on over to the group and check us out.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sun, Aug 26 2012 11:14 AM

looks like a  great pattern.  Love the site. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 741
Points 18,300

Thanks for the info.  Guess I'll be joining yet another group.

I looked at the website mentioned, and was so amazed by the way she took a shirt apart in less than 5 minutes.  I've been disassembling shirts for the nursing home prayer quilts I'm making, but I take so much more time, and have been wasting a lot of material she keeps and uses. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:26 AM

Belfrybat

Quiltville is a fantastic site with lots of really good info.  Bonnie Hunter is an amazing quilter.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use