rated by 0 users
This post has 197 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:19 PM

Marie:

France's, nice to see you posting again, I missed you.

Thanks honey, im here but sometimes i lurk more than i write, sometimes i only have the odd 10 minutes to try and catch up either before work or after but today i have the day off to take my car to the garage and then i have an appointment at the solicitors so a bit more free time than normal.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,633
Points 48,820
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:30 PM

Frances:

Debbie,

Honey hows your quilt coming along????

lots of love

Francesxxx

Frances, I believe it was just yesterday I said to myself...  "Frances is due to ask how my quilt is coming along."   I'm embarassed to say, it's made it into a hoop and there it sits.  I knew if I started quilting on it (when I should have) I would neglect working on an overdue birthday gift and something else I can't recall at this point.  My neighbor moved it towards the end of the couch so it would be out of her way as she watched tv... the cats sure do like playing hide and seek under it.... one thing after another (including sheer laziness) has kept me from starting it.   Soon... I will start soon! 

Did I read somewhere that you're starting an EPP quilt from your mum's clothes?  Do you have a design in mind yet?  Are you still working on the others?

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,520
Points 48,345
Frances replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:42 PM

Oh bless Debbie,

I know the feeling, life keeps getting in the way of the more important things like quilting, yes you did read that i am starting an Epp quilt from my mums clothes, i miss her so much and i thought it might help, as for design i really like field of diamonds thats always my favourite, ive brought the hexagon papers they arrived yesterday so hopefully i should start it this weekend, in between marzipanning and icing 5 christmas cakes making mince pies and trying to finish MQ7.

Im still working on the others but because work is so busy i havent been having my full lunch break so not sewing as much as i should be. Oh and things i was working on for Christmas like the rug mugs i havent finished so i thing they will be next years Christmas presents.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Page 14 of 14 (198 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use