Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Sat, Jul 21 2012 1:30 PM

I'm bored and need to get out of the house. Anyone in East Tennessee available for dinner tonight? lol

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Sat, Jul 21 2012 2:08 PM

Mary,

Id love to but by the time i board the plane and get there it will be about 12 hours later maybe a bit too late for dinner.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Sat, Jul 21 2012 10:30 PM

Frances

You could still make it for dinner as it's always dinnertime somewhere in the world same as it always 5pm in the world for a glass of wine or two!

Clare

PS are you going to the Birmingham quilt show in August? It looks fantastic

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Sun, Jul 22 2012 1:19 AM

Clare:

Frances

You could still make it for dinner as it's always dinnertime somewhere in the world same as it always 5pm in the world for a glass of wine or two!

Clare

PS are you going to the Birmingham quilt show in August? It looks fantastic

Clare,

I was going to the Birmingham Quilt show in August, but since im coming over to the States to go to the Branson retreat, i thought i had better save all my money to hit the fabric stores in the States, I have been to the Quilt fesitival several times and it is the best we have in the UK, great for inspiration.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Sun, Jul 22 2012 7:37 AM

Frances,

I'm actually down under in Australia and am trying/hoping/praying to get over to see my daughter who is teaching in London in August & was/am hoping to get to Birminham as I have heard it is great. I am jealous that you have been as it looks really good. I would love to get to one of the reatreats the ladies QCA organize in the the States but with my daughter in London well the States will have to stay on my bucket list.

Clare

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Sun, Jul 22 2012 8:48 AM

Hi Mary,   How you feeling?   I'm game except we're leaving at about 7 a.m. tomorrow for a thousand mile drive.  Heading up north in the morning, but we're pretty much all packed and about ready to go if you just want to get out of your house for a couple hours, come on over.   I'll be here all day.  Just come on. 

Huggs,  Diana in East Tn. 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Diana:

Hi Mary,   How you feeling?   I'm game except we're leaving at about 7 a.m. tomorrow for a thousand mile drive.  Heading up north in the morning, but we're pretty much all packed and about ready to go if you just want to get out of your house for a couple hours, come on over.   I'll be here all day.  Just come on. 

Huggs,  Diana in East Tn. 

Thought you were going to be home alone all of August. Change your mind about going with your DH? I hope you all have a great trip and be safe!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,509
Points 30,695
Diana replied on Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:17 AM

Hi Mary,  I actually thought I was going to be alone most of July, but DH finally admitted that he was afraid to drive all the way north alone.  His PTSD meds make him a bit air-headed and he drifts...mind and vehicle.  At least he finally admited it, which so many don't do until it's too late.  So he rides and I drive.  His parents said I could use their car to go see some of my family.  I'll give you a call and we can get together for a sewing session when I get back.  We should be back around the 10th of Aug. 

Take care of yourself and hope you'll be feeling a lot better soon.

Diana in East Tn. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,502
Points 48,070
Frances replied on Sun, Jul 22 2012 2:13 PM

Clare:

Frances,

I'm actually down under in Australia and am trying/hoping/praying to get over to see my daughter who is teaching in London in August & was/am hoping to get to Birminham as I have heard it is great. I am jealous that you have been as it looks really good. I would love to get to one of the reatreats the ladies QCA organize in the the States but with my daughter in London well the States will have to stay on my bucket list.

Clare

Clare,

If you get the chance go its the biggest show in Europe it probably doesnt compare to the big ones they have in the States, and i dont know how big the shows are in Australia but just to see everyone elses quilts is stunning. I hope the weather turns out nice for you how long will you come over for.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use