Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Tue, Jul 17 2012 12:16 PM

I just got a call from the Warm Company. I had contacted them for door prizes for the Fall Fiber Frenzy here in Tennessee. She's sending us one of the big boxes of products they send out to guilds and told me the contest for the bold of batting goes on until September 30, 2012. Go to their Facebook page and Like them. Then post on their wall your guild name (I think you have to call and let them know your guild information so they can send you the box first and register your guild). If you aren't part of a guild, you can still participate. I told them the Smoky Mountains group of QCA is 25 people. If I get 25 to like them and post on their wall "Quilter's Club of America, Smoky Mountain Area" we will be in the running for 1 of 10 bolts given away, which I will bring to the next retreat to share.

If you are part of QCA in another area, such as the NW or Branson or Midwest group, you can register your group with them then get whatever number of people you report to them to do the same thing.

I need all the ladies that came to the Smoky Mountain retreat to like them and post to the wall. 25 posts gets us the entry to the contest.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jul 17 2012 5:11 PM

Mary I already did this , thanks ,I put the branson retreat in there .I hope I did it right .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 65,998
Jeanine replied on Tue, Jul 17 2012 5:30 PM

I got my quilt ministry signed up for this!  Cool deal!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 12:33 PM

Ok all the Branson gals I got us registered for the giveaway and they will be sending me some as well to bring to retreat. When you like this product on facebook you need to put in  from the Branson retreat guild. so thy will know who you are. so everyone go and sign up ,if you don't have a facebook page let me know and I'll put your name in for you . Lets try and see if we can win this .. yah rah ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,446
Points 361,712
Kris replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 7:53 PM

Barbara,

can you put your name in a second time or make one up? I don't like "Liking" things on Facebook. I really wish everything wasn't tied to Facebook.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,186
Points 15,875
Susan replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 8:16 PM

Barbara, I do not have a face book page, so will you sign me up? Thanks, Susan

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 19 2012 1:05 AM

Kris and susan I do it for both of you .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Okay ladies...I know some don't like Facebook and you're worried about being anonymous. Just go to gmail.com, make up some name to use as an email address without giving out your real information. Then go to FB and register with this email address and make up an unidentifying name. Then you can participate with the contests without them knowing anything real about you.

Just be sure to let me know who you are when you "Like" and post under your assumed name so that all who post "Quilter's Club of America, Smoky Mountain Area" get your share of the bold if we win.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 806
Points 12,419
Joan L. replied on Thu, Jul 19 2012 9:03 AM

Kris, I'm with you, why does everything have to be tied to facebook?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Jul 19 2012 9:18 AM

Kris,I so agree with you ,I hardly ever use facebook ,and I'm only doing it  for this contest. I just can't gt the hang of moving around on the site and I can never find anything . and I don't like the fact that everyone can see what your doing.  gives me the heebe geebies

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use