Top 10 Posters

Smoky Mountain Mamas

Page 3 of 21 (305 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 304 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

I'm back.  Mary did a  spectacular job with this retreat, she made us name tags and booklets with schedule of events and listings of LQS's (she defaced my booklet), she and her DH made us a wonderful BBQ the night we arrived and you can't imagine the number of donations she gave out, I don't think anyone went home without a prize. A fabulous hostess!  Sarah and Mike have a beautiful lodge, spacious clean and picturesque.  Mike took us for sunset boat rides on the lake, it was a beautiful and relaxing way to end the day.  That is assuming that nightfall means bedtime, oh nooooo, not for these ladies, 5am seemed to be the bedtime for some of these gals.  You can but imagine the laughter and silliness that takes posession of an adult woman after midnite!  Did I mention those gremlins! Those are some very imaginative creatures.  Oh the stories I will treasure.  I did not take pictures as I am challenged in that department but there are pictures etched in my mind that force me to break out in a solo act of laughter.  Sue climbing over the rail at 2am to get Barb's cane that fell off the second level (I think Nana threw it off, just kidding, she was too busy cooking her fanny in the jacuzzi).  Janice singing her worm song.  Not to mention that Elf, Suuueee...I want my elfimony!  I am still checking for "Chiggers"!

Andrea

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

You may never hear this again but...Come to Florida, it's much cooler!

Andrea

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:40 AM

I am posting some pre retreat pictures of Gini ,Nana, and me staying at Diana's we went on some tours of The Cumberland Gap.  I can't even describe how beautiful it is , I hope the pictures will sahre some of it with you .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

Great pic's Barbara

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:53 AM

Now here are some of the pictures from The Cabin ,it was awesome,  My bed was so high we had steps to get up into it, . sorry I don't have any pictures of that,  The rooms were all just perfect for us and we all had a great time. There are also some pictures from the boat ride alot of us took , It was so nice on the lake as it was nice and cool . I hope all of you can figure out who everyone is as I'm to bad a trypist to try and write for all the pictures ..LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942

More great pic's Barbara

[Ava, Missouri

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Okay ladies...here are a few:

Arriving at the Lodge

A relatively neat sewing room:

Andrea Dee and I on the back porch:

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,649
Points 135,942
Leslie replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:06 AM

Great pic's Mary

[Ava, Missouri

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

Awesome pictures, you captured that sunset beautifully. 

Andrea

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

Notice the very cool Zebra sewing chair.  Gremlins got it one night and hid it under Barbara's butt!

Andrea

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,037
Points 169,813
Marie replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:10 AM

Barbara, thank you soooo much for the great pictures!  Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.  And Maddie is such a cutie patootie posing with her little quilt.  

Hope everyone is home safe and sound, well rested today and quilting up a storm.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:24 AM

Andera after sittng in a hard chair all week ,it really felt good on my poor ole butt LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,710

LOL...I though you were joking when you said "wait til you see my parasol"

Andrea

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:39 AM

Andera,I really do have and use one, keeps me from getting my poor ole head to sunburnt.  LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 429
Points 8,695
Sabrina replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:46 AM

I didn't take many pictures while at retreat, but I do have a few.

Barbara and Nana hard at work

Gini and Darlene(2mh).

Mimi, Sharon, Andrea, Nan, and Maddie.

The pouch I made from the kit gifted to us by Mimi.

Our retreat blocks all together.

The gremlins were at it again. They decorated the lights with my FQ's and Kathy's jelly roll.

• | Post Points: 95
Page 3 of 21 (305 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use