tecnical

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 170
bowdenjk@myfairpoint.net Posted: Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:02 AM

I too have a lot of trouble navigating through the website.  I have high speed connection, but when clicking to enter a specific info site, the message is "can't get into the local server"  What does this mean?  This happens frequently here, but not in other websites. ????  It is so annoying to have to close out of the site and then re-enter name and password again and again and then try to find what I was looking for.  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 11:05 AM

Bowden

I am sorry but this is something I know nothing about but you might try calling customer service and see if they can help.  Their number is at the bottom of the page.  I hope you get this fixed.  We would love to hear more from you and hear about your quilting.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,610
Points 418,129
gini replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 12:06 PM

bowden,  that is so frustrating,  call admin and they will fix it for you.  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,777
Points 245,587
Thea replied on Sun, Dec 27 2009 12:14 PM

Bowden, I think you have a computer technical problem - not a site problem.  You might check your computer for glitches and have a diagnostic run on your computer.  It does not sound like a site problem to me.  I could be wrong and Peg I am sure will help you at customer service - sometimes we have glitches in our computers though and I have had many in my computer life time... do a diagnostic and clean up the computer and see if it still happens.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use