Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 29 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Thu, May 31 2012 11:03 AM

Feeling really yucky today. Want to sit in a corner and cry. Don't know why. Most days it's mind over body. Today my mind seems to have joined with my body in feeling like crap. DH noticed and it was all I could do to get him to go to work. He wanted to stay home with me. I know if I don't even want to be around me, nobody else will either. lol

• | Post Points: 140
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,009
Points 19,440
Beth Weigt replied on Thu, May 31 2012 11:12 AM

OHH Mary!! Sorry you are down - today is dreary here so I'm sorta in the same place. If it helps, just think of all the goodies you have gotten for the retreat and the "white elephant" gifts that will be exchanged!!  Retreat is right around the corner!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, May 31 2012 11:13 AM

Oh Mary I have those days as well, it sucks ,, Just hang in there girl we have a retreat in about three weeks ,we need you at your best ..So keep that in mind ..laughter ,fun a d lots of woman talk LOL

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,538
Points 23,145
Susie replied on Thu, May 31 2012 11:28 AM

Hugs, Mary!  Hang in there.  Have some chocolate, put in a good tear-jerker movie & cry.  I have those days as well and that's my remedy.  I give myself permission to feel really crappy without a reason for it, load up on my pity party supplies and have at it.  I had a marvelous woman once tell me that we can only be strong so much of the time.  Once in a while we have to give ourselves permission to be weak and relish in it. 

I would gladly join you, but know I'm there in the corner with you in spirit, at least.

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,344
Points 414,784
gini replied on Thu, May 31 2012 11:33 AM

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,242
Points 239,772
Thea replied on Thu, May 31 2012 1:53 PM

Mary - Oh I know exactly how you feel - it usually comes on me when we have had yucky weather for days - with no sunlight outside - I truly have found that I need sunlight that it helps put a smile on my face.... and I do not want anyone around me either when I feel like that - I am sending you big quilty hugz - sending up prayers that this passes rather quickly and that you have that wonderful smile back on your face.  

I took a quiet day on Tuesday - Mom was in the front room and I just shut off all the lights in the rest of the house - I did steam clean my rugs in the bedroom and clean it up but then I laid down on my bed with my book and just cuddled under my quilt - it helped me out a lot - some times you just need to regroup - 

Many many prayers are being said for you to be able to feel wonderful quickly!  But take all the time you need and know that you are much loved!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, May 31 2012 2:09 PM

Susie:
Have some chocolate, put in a good tear-jerker movie & cry. 

Mary,

I agree with Susie.  Having a good cry feels so good.  It's like we have to purge it out.  Just know that it's 100% perfectly OK to feel bad every once in a while.  We can't always be strong!

XOXO

I felt like that 2 days ago when my Kitty went missing for 2 days, I was so sad and depressed, no one could make me feel better,  I couldn't even eat anything!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,496
Points 30,450
Diana replied on Thu, May 31 2012 2:31 PM

Mary,   It is permissable to be sad and grumpy and down some days.  Like everyone else says, have a good cry and get it out.  If you need to just get away from home, my house is always available.  If you need to go out for lunch, give me a call and we can meet up in Pigeon Forge for pancakes....hehe

Huggs,  Diana in East Tn. 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, May 31 2012 3:11 PM

Mary, just cry, throw a plate at the wall, or do something really silly. Will refresh the spirit.

Annie, I hope your kitty came home.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, May 31 2012 3:11 PM

Mary, just cry, throw a plate at the wall, or do something really silly. Will refresh the spirit.

Annie, I hope your kitty came home.

Sukochi

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,794
Points 31,645
Annie replied on Thu, May 31 2012 3:15 PM

Sukochi,

She came home around midnight like if nothing happened.  I was so happy to see her and she was giving me the silent treatment.  I think she was in someone else's house since she wasnt starving when she returned.

Thanks for asking

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, May 31 2012 4:19 PM

We have a street walker female cat ourselves. She will leave and we will go to the door all night long and call for her. She comes dragging in about the time we get up the next day. DH calls her a Wh*re!! I tell her that she is just frisky. ; - }

Sukochi

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 38
Points 780

Mary, I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky today.  I know exactly how you feel, and it's very frustrating, but it will get better.  I'm happy to hear that your kitty came home!

Betty

Soddy Daisy, TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,735
Nana replied on Thu, May 31 2012 6:40 PM

Mary

Hope you get to feeling better really soon.  I know it is tough when we get down like that.  Hugs coming your way.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,106
Points 109,545
chocake2 replied on Thu, May 31 2012 6:45 PM

Oh Mary, I'm sorry. Add my hug to the others and go count your blessings. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use