Rochester MN quilt show

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 92
Points 2,430
KathyColorado Posted: Sun, May 20 2012 4:40 PM

I'll be traveling thru Rochester on a road trip and, lucky me, my husband said we could spend the day there.  Has anyone been to the show?  If so,  I would be interested in your comments.  Will  you have a quilt in the show?  Oh, just tell me everything!

Kathy

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 20 2012 10:18 PM

The Minnesota Quilt Show travels each year between four cities: Rochester, Duluth, St. Paul, and St. Cloud.  Rochester is the furthest from my home, so I don't go on the years that it is there.  

The show is great!  Huge exhibit hall with amazing quilts, a large vendor area where you can buy fabric, notions, and test drive sewing machines, and the classroom area for half day or full day classes with instructors from all over the country.  Minnesota Quilts Inc. puts on a great show!

If you go, be sure to post some pictures!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 467
Points 9,790
Pam replied on Sun, May 20 2012 10:24 PM

I moved from Rochester in 1995 to Oregon!

Never saw the quilt show though! Home of the Mayo Clinic and has a Mayo Museum to see. Have Fun!
Pam

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use