Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,782

Yvonne--

Welcome!  You'll find so many helpful ideas here.

Kissimmee, FL

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Tue, May 1 2012 1:04 AM

Welcome Yvonne.  You will like it here, everyone is so helpful.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
Hi Yvonne! Welcome! Don't worry, you'll learn very quickly, I'll bet within the first week. When I joined, I knew nothing about how to use my machine either. The thing is, this site is so great and quilting is soooo much fun, you'll be so proud of yourself that you'll learn very fast! Just be patient with yourself and if you're unsure of anything either ask your friend Betty or come to one of the forums and ask away! These people are great and as they tell me all the time, "There are no silly questions". Have fun!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 210
Points 4,540

Welcome Yvonne, I am new to the site and even newer to joing forums but I will say this.  You will learn something.  I have learned something new just about each time I log on.  If you have a question throw it out there and these wonderful ladies will help or direct you to the right place.  I joined the mystery quilt group and I am having fun!!!

Northern VA

"Fabricologist Resource Center" ...now doesn't that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Welcome to the club Yvonne.

Margaret

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use