rated by 0 users
This post has 25 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 47,700
Frances Posted: Sun, Apr 8 2012 1:29 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER,  does everyone have plans, im so very luck i have been left alone for the Weekend so im cutting fabric for the Mystery Quilt, Starting the first block on the Wildflowers Applique Quilt and hopefully starting the first block of the Country Cousins Applique Quilt.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,383
Points 360,902
Kris replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 3:28 AM

Happy Easter to you as well Frances.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,325
Points 36,575
Linda replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 5:15 AM

Happy Easter to all of you!!

My Easter plans changed because Indy has been very ill this week. But the vet was out again yesterday and gave him fluids thru an IV. This morning he just wants to play and pester for extra treats...I'd say he's on the road to recovery. However, the meds will make him nap a lot. Indy needs his rest.

Yesterday I made the blocks for his quilt and started putting them together. So today I hope to finish that and get it sandwiched so I can start quilting it. I want to start making my BOM and my BOM mini-quilt (I belong to 2 BOM clubs). I'm not expecting company and the neighbors are gone for the weekend, so I should get a lot accomplished today...or a very long nap!!

Have a great relaxing day everyone!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,460
Points 137,893

Happy Easter!!!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 7:48 AM

Linda, I am so glad Indy is feeling better.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 7:50 AM

Frances:
I just wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER,  does everyone have plans

Happy Easter back to you and everyone here!  I'm about to leave for a scrumptious breakfast at the neighbors, then I'll head to church, and this afternoon will be laundry and baking or maybe leaf clean up of the last garden beds.  Thankfully our weather has been returning closer to normal.  The way things were going, I was afraid I'd miss my bulbs blooming while at the VB retreat, but nights are dipping below freezing again slowing everything up.

Have a good day sewing, Frances!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Frances and all--

Happy Easter to you, too.  No special plans except to enjoy my beautiful surroundings and thank the Lord for His gifts

Kissimmee, FL

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,770
Points 65,998
Jeanine replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 8:50 AM

Happy Easter!  We were going to visit our grandson but decided against it.  Maybe in a couple weeks.  I am going to go to church and then get a quilt on the Longarm.  It is at the holidays that I miss living around family but I do enjoy the calmness.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,582
Points 75,645
Karla replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:08 AM

My kids and grandkids are all coming over for an Easter Egg hunt and Easter dinner.  DD2 invited herself and DD1 and families to Mom's for Easter as I have the biggest yard in which to hide eggs and the biggest BBQ on which to grill dinner.  I've marinated 2 tri-tips, baked a peach pie and will be putting together a potato salad this morning.  Anything else they want they have to make and bring over.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:23 AM

Happy Easter to everyone,  My son and I are just gonna be at home as this is were we both love to be,  I have a nice dinner planned and will get in in the slow cooker about Noonish . Need to do some laundry and some house cleaning before I leave for VB, so gonna work on that today.  I hope you all will have a great day. It suppose to be perfect here ,sunny and 72 ,How much better can that get . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,105
Points 109,540

Hoppy Easter, Ever'body!!

Our plans : #1)  find that last darn egg the Easter bunny hid!!

The kids will soon be loaded up on Chocolate. I'm making them eat a real breakfast first  - creamed eggs on buiscuts.

MiL will be here for dinner. We're waiting to find out if she can drive here herself or if she'll "need" hubby to provide taxi service. LOL

My day will be spent int he kitchen, baking orange rolls (So-o yummy!), a ham and making sides. I think I'll fallow Karla's lead and make a tator salad. Hubby likes it when I smoke the eggs Yes, it know it's weird) before I add them.  Hopefully it'll be a mostly laid back quiet day. The sun is shining bright and pretty.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,582
Points 75,645
Karla replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:33 AM

Yes, I'm keeping mine fairly simple.  Normally I'm very elaborate and go overboard on holiday dinners, but since 5 of our 6 adults have been dieting, I've decided to keep it simple...only one main dish, a couple of sides, and only one dessert.  I'm even grilling the main course to keep some of the mess out of the house.  The children, with all of the candy they'll receive), won't want to each much dinner, so hopefully, we will not be eating leftovers all week.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,468
Points 50,005
Ginny replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 9:50 AM

I just want to say " HAPPY EASTER" to one and all . I have started  some goodies for the day.  Baked my rolls last night, this morning I have baked scalloped potatoes and made cole slaw.  We are going to my oldest daughter's for our Easter. My youngest son will be bringing the salmon to cook.  And I don't know what else will be there.  Everyone Have a blessed day !    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:12 AM

Happy Easter everyone.  

We're spending Easter weekend in Minnesota with our son & daughter-in-law.  We went to Easter Vigil last night and will enjoy a relaxing day before getting on the road tonight to travel back home.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,179
Points 15,780
Susan replied on Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:50 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!  My DD and SIL and 2 beautiful GC are here from Georgia. My DS and his GF are also here. Will be enjoying a nice dinner at about 1ish . The weather is just perfect high in 70s and sunny, what more could I ask for, I feel so blessed this fine Easter Day! HE HAS RISEN!!! Praise The Lord!!!                        Happy Day to All!  Susan

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use