rated by 0 users
This post has 50 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:00 PM

Stephanie

If you want I can send you a copy of my assembly instructions on the Dahlia.  That is one that is definitely on my to do list.  I just haven't decided on color combos yet.  Just send and email or address by friends and I will get you a copy.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Althea :

Stephanie - your bunny panel is what i made my bunnie quilt from - lol and I have a lot of the fabrics you showed... wow do our tastes run together...maybe I need jay to think about moving further south then PA - I know Jodie would love it if I moved to GA...lol

Thea, I can't believe you took the time to mention every quilt in the photo's. You truly are a very special person. I know all oof the ladies that made these would be so tickled for the acknowledgements.

I think our tastes do run a lot alike, LOL, I hadn't thought about it until I reflected on the quilts you've made. I think Georgia would be a great place to live. I have always loved traveling through there. Although I have never been to Pa. to know how to compare the two. Whatever your decision on moving, I hope it will bring you better health and all the happiness you deserve.  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,579
Points 139,858

Nana:

Stephanie

If you want I can send you a copy of my assembly instructions on the Dahlia.  That is one that is definitely on my to do list.  I just haven't decided on color combos yet.  Just send and email or address by friends and I will get you a copy.

Nana, that would be so awesome of you. Thank you, I'll do it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,544
Points 417,019
gini replied on Sat, Jan 9 2010 8:28 PM

sandy, i glad you two had such a good time.   the pictures are wonderful,  thank you for taking them for us.    the best of show is stunning.     i love to go to quilt shows. you get so many ideas.    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sun, Jan 10 2010 12:43 PM

What amazing quilts.  I especially loved the Santa Quilt, the Hawaiian, Celtic, Crazy Quilt, shucks, I loved them all.  That beautiful white machine quilte, the machine quilted and embroidery, the Jjapanese, what can I say much talent represented here.

Thanks ever so much for sharing!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Fri, Jan 22 2010 7:33 AM

There is another good quilt show coming up next month in southwest Florida.  This one is in Punta Gorda on Feb 26th and 27th.  They usually have some really nice quilts but not so many vendors.  It is a good show. 

If any of you Florida quilters would like to meet me there just let me know. 

Southwest Florida

Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use