rated by 0 users
This post has 106 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:44 PM

Ok latest update for you all.

We have a certain Box of Chocolates for a posh Cruise ship, they have about 4 different ranges of Chocolates in there boxes, well one of them is a dusted truffle, it has been dusted with Cocoa powder, and when you are packing these it gets everywhere all across the table.

One of the ladies who i work with packed them today, she starts off with a bright white coat, and by the end of the day there is dirty cocoa pockets, cocoa front, cocoa sleeves it is everywhere even on some days managed to get into here underwear it is truly a sight to see.

So when you see a lady tucking into a luxury box of chocolates on a cruise ship, just keep an eye on the front of her posh frock, because its likely that she will end up with lots of Cocoa powder down the front of here impressive clean dress.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:59 PM

Oh, sure, Frances, wave a box of chocolates at us, then put it on a cruise ship. When is the cruise set to dock in the States? I am sure one of us would live close enough to the port to run steal a box before it sails again. LOL

Sukochi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 22 2012 1:16 PM

Sukochi,

I work with them all day i can eat as many as i would like, how many do i eat none all day.

lots of love

Francesxx

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,235
Lori replied on Fri, Jun 22 2012 2:53 PM

I have been having a crappy day at work (I work with all men), read all these posts and laughed out load.  Thank you so much for the visual and making me smile on a very unfriendly Friday here.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Fri, Jun 22 2012 9:27 PM

Lori:

I have been having a crappy day at work (I work with all men), read all these posts and laughed out load.  Thank you so much for the visual and making me smile on a very unfriendly Friday here.

Lori,

Im really sorry you have had a crappy day, im sending you a big hug (im a hugger i always hug nearly everyone at work its great for geting a smile on peoples faces) across the pond.

lots of love

Francesxx

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 680
Tina replied on Thu, Jun 28 2012 1:12 PM

Frances,

After reading this, not only do I want to work with you, I wanto dance and give you a big hug!

Tina

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:20 PM

Tina:

Frances,

After reading this, not only do I want to work with you, I wanto dance and give you a big hug!

Tina

Tina,

I have got a vacancy one of the girls is leaving today, so come over job requirements are smile lots (cant work with miserable people), no one needs to apply who is sweet and innocent because they wont be by the end of the first day, sense of humour and be totally nutty. Benefits are lots of crazy dancing, eat lots of Chocolates (we dont and after the first week you wont either) and hugs.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 12:58 PM

Ok everyone,

Another update for you,

Work is going very well, to make everyone smile a bit i sent round an email saying i was conducting a survey and wanted to know if they were taking part in the Olympics what event would they take part in this is a selection of the answers. The beam to the tune of the Birdie song (if youve never heard of it look it up its awful), one of our ladies wanted to be the cox in the mens rowing eights, 100 metres sprint in high heels, Egg and spoon race, one of our lovely lads thought that 100 metres skinny dip would be good, a lovely french man who works with us said he wanted to be the mattress for the ladies gymnastics.  Best answer however was from our director who said he would be taking part in the Chocolate and Biscuit eating Relay race.

As for me, i know you are dying to know which event i will be taking part in well the uneven bars, i believe the nickname for one of your gymnasts is the Flying Squirrel, well i think my nickname would probably be the wallowing hippo.

lots of love

Francesxx

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,806
Points 420,904
gini replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:03 PM

frances, what a delightful addition to the olympics,  you and i can be the wallowing hippos together.   that's if they've got a hoist to get me up on them.

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:28 PM

Frances

I love all the Olympic additions.   And a wallowing hippo would be so fun to watch...;.LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,631
Points 24,960
Susie replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:37 PM

Oh my!  What a hoot!!!  I love the creativity of the people you work with.  I work with a bunch of stuffed shirt boring people who jump every time I burst out laughing.  (Might I just say that my laugh isn't very quiet, and it's kind of infectious?)  Anyway, I planned a potluck for the office, and can you believe that one girl who signed up to bring olives thought that someone else would cut them up for her, because she didn't know how?

Explains a LOT about the people I work with...BORING!

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,571
Points 48,975
Frances replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:52 PM

Susie:

Oh my!  What a hoot!!!  I love the creativity of the people you work with.  I work with a bunch of stuffed shirt boring people who jump every time I burst out laughing.  (Might I just say that my laugh isn't very quiet, and it's kind of infectious?)  Anyway, I planned a potluck for the office, and can you believe that one girl who signed up to bring olives thought that someone else would cut them up for her, because she didn't know how?

Explains a LOT about the people I work with...BORING!

Susie,

Honey come and work with us you can laugh as much as you like none of us like olives but i do bake most sundays and take cake into work on Mondays for everyone.

lots of love

Francesxx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:55 PM

Ya know what, Frances? I think there are enough of those in this group to have our own Olympic team. Come on girls, how about the winter Olympics? We still have to to practice our wallowing.....I'll go first!!

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985

Okay, Sukochi!

I'll start practicing for the 50 yard Downhill Creep event.  I can practice by trying to make it upright and intact from the car to the grocery store when there is ice on the parking lot.  I think the Downhill Creep requires street shoes without cleats, no canes or walker or other 'stablizing' items, and the only padding allowed on the body must be of a 'natural' type...no pillows, etc. I have no problem qualifying for the padding part.

The 100 yard Down/uphill event is similar....50 yards downhill, unassisted on ice, but the last 50 yards must be uphill with at least 20 pounds of weight distributed in a minimum of 3 bags.

The Gold Medal for these Winter Olympics better be made from chocolate!

Note to Gini....I don't think getting up on the uneven bars would be a problem (forkfift, towmotor, floorjack) but what concerns me is what kind of bars they would need to use to keep me up there...I have visions of me lying flat on my back amid shatter bars!

Max

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Wed, Aug 1 2012 3:00 PM

I could ice skate as long as I don't have to wear skates and at least half of the event is done sitting on my rump....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Page 3 of 8 (107 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.