i got exter!!!!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 390
stitchingpost Posted: Sun, Mar 18 2012 10:28 PM

my dd came by today,and ask if i had any baby fabric,and of  course i said yes ,i ask who needs a quilt,She just smiled. of course i jump for joy ,she has two,now,then it hit me,i have 13 gc now ,not only am i runnin out of NAMES ,iam runnin out of  ideals,for quilts and cant get them made fast enough,my GC run from 12y to 4 mons. so i called all 5 of my lovley childrren and told them its time to go to the VET,they ask if my cat was ok i told them she is fine ,but i aneted to take them to get NEUTURED and SPEADED, and you know what,? NOT ONE OF MY CHILDREN CAME FOR SUNDAY DINNER,,LOL,i have some xter chichen ,want some,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Sun, Mar 18 2012 10:42 PM

you are too funny.  congrats on the new grandbaby, when is it due

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 390

hey gini,lol  yeah will i try,i have 5 children and 13 gc trust me you have to be funny, or go crazy,lol she hasnt been to doc yet, but did take test, i cant keep up any more,iam still workin on gc#5and #6s quilts  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Sun, Mar 18 2012 11:11 PM

my girls had 6 within a few years, then stopped.  when the princess started first grade i had to go out on the street and pick out some good prospects for suurogate grandkids.   i found two good ones and their mom is due again in july, so i'm set for a few more years.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 390

sorry its takin alittle longer to get back at you,.my lap top died on me a few days ago iam doin all this on my phone,for now,i let gc#8 spend night last week and we was up in bed,playin games on laptop and she dropped her drink on it,,,,,,but you got to love them

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,406
Points 415,664
gini replied on Mon, Mar 19 2012 12:11 AM

we had one of our office computers die and our home computer die within a week.  until yesterday i was working on an old laptop that was so slow.  our daughter sent her dad home with two computers yesterday, so i'm up and running again.

gini in north idaho

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 390

so what up with the pt system every tme some onepost something ,also i bet i really look dumb,i  misspelled extra,i put exter .maybe i well get  notice alot 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 390

well i think i will call it a night ,everyone i go back to work mon night i work 12hr shifts 6pm to6am i stay up late so i can slmeep in latehave a good night-day and god biss all,!!!!!!!!! MY QUOTE FOR TONIGHT IS a bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars,  goodnight

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Stitchingpost--

You are sooo funny!  And lucky to have so many GC.  I have only one and had always hoped for a whole passle, but now my hope lies in maybe someday GGs.  Hmmm, maybe I should follow Gini's example in the meantime.

Kissimmee, FL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,442
Thea replied on Mon, Mar 19 2012 12:45 PM

stitchingpost - you are funny!  and yes we love our GC no matter what drinks they spill... I am very happy for you !  I have 8 GC  and want more - I keep telling my son that he and my DIL need to get busy - she said they want more and I want more - lol - New ideas for Baby quilts - nope don't have any - but have to start making graduation ones - have one GC graduating in June... I have to get busy - but so far since I have been back home haven't done much sewing - still recovering from the trip and still trying to get Mom all settled in - 

I do feel like sewing today though - it is TS outside and that always makes me think that since I can't do outside work that it would be fun to do inside work... but not work ... fun stuff like quilting... have to get busy!

Again, congrats...

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use