Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 380
Bonnie Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:00 AM

Hi, my name is Bonnie. I live near Chicago,IL I have been sewing for over 30 years and just started quilting last year. I have been having fun learning new techniques. I hope to make many new friends.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,562
Points 139,613
Stephanie replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:21 AM

Welcome Bonnie, you'll love this sight. It is chock full of chatty, friendly girls. I feel like I have a whole extended family here and hope you will too. Be sure and post some pic's of your projects. We love pictures, and would also love to hear more about fun new techniques. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 408
Points 6,479
Carol replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 7:29 AM

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome. You will definitely make friends here

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 313
Points 6,970
Wynnie replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 9:40 AM

Welcome Bonnie.

It is a great place to find new friends, to share ideas, pictures and new techniques.

Québec, Canada

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 5,145
Maria replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 12:02 PM

Hi Bonnie and welcome. I think that you will enjoy this site, it is definitely the most fun and nuturing one I have ever come across. Great people, conversations and humor.

Maria

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,485
Points 244,432
Thea replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 1:44 PM

welcome to QCA Bonnie... this is a great place - You will find lots of friend's to chat with and lots of other great things to do on the site... QNNtv is fantastic for videos where you can learn a ton... the blogs / patterns/ show & tell - all great places...  We just finished a MQ and should be doing another one starting some time in January... we are starting the Dear Jane quilt in January and Sylvia Bridal Sampler starts Monday...

So dive in and have fun!  We are a nosy bunch though so do want to know all about you...

I am 55 from Oklahoma - Mom/Grandma - quilting for about 12 years - sewing my entire life it seems... love all sorts of crafts / gardening/ cooking / baking/ you name it ...

I have multiple ailments and am a disabled AF veteran - so join in and tell us more!  You will find tons of fun people here.

WELCOME!!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:29 PM

Hi Bonnie and welcome.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,721
Points 436,920
Nana replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:40 PM

Bonnie

Welcome to the site.  I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have.  I feel that I have made friends here and always learning something.  We love to chat about everything.  Love learning new quilting skills.  And anytime someone has a question there is always some one to help with answers and tips.  We would like to hear more about you and your quilting.  And love seeing pictures.  I have been quilting for about 4 yrs and it has become a passion and lifeline for me.  I can barely remember not doing some type of sewing but quilting is relatively new. Again welcome and have fun here with us.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Welcome to the QCA forums, Bonnie!

Gillette, WY

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,883
Points 367,042
Kris replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 4:09 PM

Welcome to the group Bonnie.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 4:48 PM

Welcome Bonnie I have been they  at one time sold Pampered Chef

Happy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,540
Points 46,089

Hi and Welcome to QCA Bonnie...this is a great site and I just love the ladies here...they are all so friendly...I have been quilting for about 20 years and although I have tried other crafts..quilting is the one that has given me the most fun and stress relief....I do like to do a bit of knitting and crochet but less and less each year it seems...quilting is my obsession and my passion

I look forward to seeing some of your work...please post some pics

Ontario, Canada

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,429
Points 416,079
gini replied on Sun, Nov 29 2009 9:46 PM

bonnie.  it's great to have another new quilter here,  welcome.    tell us more about yourself.   what kind of quilts do you like?   do you have kids or pets?   i was in chicago a couple of years ago.   loved the city.   gini

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use