Got Off on the Wrong Foot

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 15 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Female
79 Posts
Points 3,415
Rachel Young posted on Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:45 AM

I have a Brother HS-2000 Project Runway Limited Edition machine.

I purchased a SA129 Clear Quilting Foot (Screw on Foot), which I researched to make sure it was compatible with my machine.

Problem is, I can't get the darned thing on!

I've Googled it and came up with nothing. I'm assuming the fact that it's a 'screw on foot' means that I'll need to disassemble something...but no one will tell me what.

Can anyone help? I'm anxious to get started FMQing...but can't til I get this foot on!

Thanks in advance!

Rachel

Rachel in East Tennessee

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
Female
19,842 Posts
Points 248,959
Answered (Verified) Barbara replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 12:17 PM
Verified by Rachel Young

Rachel got the pictures for you ,First one is to take off your foot and the bar that holds it .the second is your darning foot attach that to the bar the little bracket on the side goes around the little screw mmake sure you have the  bar on the foot over the top of the screw that holds the neddle ,the third picture is the darning foot attached then jst tighten it down, make sure you drop or cover your feed dogs, I hope this helped barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 40

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
27,741 Posts
Points 436,665
Nana replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 12:57 PM

Barbara

Whatever works for you is the right setting for your machine....LOL>   Some days nothing works for me....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (16 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use