Top 10 Posters

Little Gracie & Viking Mega Quilter

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
8 Posts
Points 175
Donnacee posted on Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:50 PM

I have an opportunity to get a very very gently used 5 yr old LG II with a Viking Mega Quilter with a full metal upgraded carriage and a Grace Speed Control & SureStitch regulator for $2000 total price. I've done a little research and that seems to be a good price. I'm going to look at it over the weekend. Could I have some input and what questions should I ask? What should I look for? Thanks Donna

• | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
4,595 Posts
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Feb 24 2012 12:58 PM

Sounds like a good price to me.  I have an Imperial frame and a Viking Mega Quilter and I think I got a good price on it at $2500.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 20

What is the throat size?  Is it the 9 inch mid arm?  I have the mid arm throat that i am trying to sell and cannot sell it for $1500.00  For that set up 2000.00 is a fair price.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Points 175

It was a 9" throat. I've decided against buying it 2nd hand. I did a lot of on-line research and I want to check out the prices of the new ones. At least you have a warrantee on it. I'm going to take my time and be sure. Besides, I have to clean out my basement before I get it so I have someplace to put the thing.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use