Fabric for Life Sweepstake

Page 7 of 7 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 103 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 622
Points 10,640
abcd replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 7:26 PM

I got emails lately from Clotilde, Fat Quarter Shop, Harriet Hargrave, Quilty Quiltmaker Newsletter, and the Decorating Diva.  I deleted the Shaklee representative.  Other than that, nope, not one little scrappy bit of news.......  :( ....  sniff sniff

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:02 PM

Patti:

MNnancy:
This is so sad....

Are you able to check into your old e-mail?

Yes, believe it or not, I am having our home phone calls forwarded to my cell, and I am still paying for the old email service so that I wouldn't miss out on the chance to win. How hopeless am I?? LOL  Guess I can cancel that when I get back from our trip.

I did get a Keepsake email at both addresses today....  notifying me of a sale on some cutting machine....  What a tease!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:18 PM

Bella:
nope, not one little scrappy bit of news.

me either...............sniff sniff!  :(((

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,429
Points 38,315
Linda replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:30 PM

My birthday has come and gone...it would have been a nice birthday present. Thank you to all in Mailbox Surprises. I enjoyed receiving a new stash!!! It was better than any ol' fabric for life sweepstake because it was sent with love. Love you too.

Hugs,

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Tue, Feb 7 2012 9:37 PM

Oh Well, me neither. 

Cindy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 30
Points 495

I haven't heard anything either. :( Color me sad. I haven't even seen anyone posting on Facebook saying that they'd won anything. That's sort of a bummer. I was hoping at least for someone to be totally ecstatic about winning and declare it to the world so that we could see it's not just another one of those "fake" contests where they don't actually give anything away, but collect addresses and such for their mailing lists.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,429
Points 38,315
Linda replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 4:06 AM

Jennifer Wingard:

I haven't heard anything either. :( Color me sad. I haven't even seen anyone posting on Facebook saying that they'd won anything. That's sort of a bummer. I was hoping at least for someone to be totally ecstatic about winning and declare it to the world so that we could see it's not just another one of those "fake" contests where they don't actually give anything away, but collect addresses and such for their mailing lists.

OMG, wouldn't that be awful? I'd never enter any contest again. I wouldn't trust anyone again either.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 4:51 AM

How many of us are there?  Hundreds? Someone will win this contest. I fear it will be people who are not active. I will leave it in God's hands. But, it is sad. They just built you hopes up so much. : {

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 107
Points 1,555
Val replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:24 AM

Just wanted to say that I have not heard anything like the rest of you and have been wondering how long it will be before the winners are announced.  I've been puzzled as nothing has been posted announcing the winners (you know, like with the monthly contests).  Unfortunately, I did not print off the sweepstakes rules and I was trying to remember when the winners were to have been randomly selected.  Anyone know?  Just curious. 

Val

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:45 AM

Winners were notified by email yesterday.  They won't be announced till winners reply to the email, is what I understand. Go back on this forum or to Facebook and that is what they say. So far, none of us have hit it big. Sad. : (

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 7:54 AM

They advertised on many sites, so there were probably many thousands that entered this.  And the winners won't be publicly announced until all have responded.  So if anyone of us won, we have probably been instructed not to say anything until then.  If someone doesn't respond, another winner is drawn.

I was one of those not selected but I really hope one of us was so we can be all the more excited because we know the winner.  (and we certainly will expect periodic updates as to the fabrics won.)

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 9:23 PM

Sigh, no emails in my box.....

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Wed, Feb 8 2012 11:55 PM

No emails in my box either.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,875
Sukochi replied on Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:32 AM

Well, can't win them all.  But, we have met and become friends with each other, so in a way we have come out big winners, after all.

Sukochi

Page 7 of 7 (104 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use