Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 315
Points 7,280
Georgia replied on Fri, Jan 20 2012 6:43 PM

Welcome Donna!  You will have a great time here on QCA.  I find so much inspiration here and this is a great resource if you have questions or need opinions on things -- opinions abound here and I have yet to see anything negative.  It's such a nurturing environment.

You are definitely one of the crowd in the UFO and stash departments.  I've started labeling my UFOs for my quiltng family and friends so someone may finish them when I'm gone... and my stash is in my will... lol.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jan 20 2012 6:55 PM

Welcome Donna (Parker) from Donna B in Winthrop, WA (if you know where that is).  I was born in Oregon and lived there for 19+ years before moving north to Seattle, Washington and then retiring to Winthrop.  If you love to quilt and share ideas, you will love QCA!  It is a great bunch of people to "talk" to - and we all love to talk back and forth and have a really great time.  As Patti mentioned, there are several quilt retreats in the planning for 2012 and one wll be in Leavenworth, WA in early October.  It is a great way to get together with the people you have only known on-line (but very well).  We had a great time last year!  Hope you will be joining us on QCA regularly...and don't forget to post pictures of your quilts.  We all love to oooh and aaah over quilts!

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 10:58 PM

Welcome Donna Parker - glad you found the group.  So where in Oregon are you from?  I have lived in Medford, Shady Cove, Prospect and Ukiah so have covered the southern part pretty well and a bit of Eastern Oregon.  I am back in Washington where I was born many years ago - have finally lived more years in WA than Nevada and Oregon put together.

I hope we see you often on the site.

MargeP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:43 PM

Hi Donna!  I love to visit Oregon - especially the wine country. I love Oregon Pinot Noir.  Maybe once you've gotten to know us better, you could sponsor a QCA retreat there!  Sew a few seams, sip a little wine, sew a few seams, sip ...   LOL

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,525
Points 48,505
Angele replied on Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:51 PM

Hi Donna, welcome to QCA.  I hope you will enjoy your time here and that we will get to enjoy your creations in photos.

Angèle  from NWO

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use