rated by 0 users
This post has 63 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 7:35 AM

Stephanie:

That link comes up to "Access Denied" for me.  I'm not a member of the group, so that leads me to think that it has, indeed, been turned into a private group.  Who was the moderator?  You should ask her to check the settings.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,693
Points 141,563

MNnancy:
 Who was the moderator?  You should ask her to check the settings.

Looks like Nana started as the moderator, and Maybe Kris is taking over. Not sure about that, but I left a message in the discussions there with your request to check settings.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 740
Points 12,095
Patricia4 replied on Tue, Jan 7 2014 10:50 AM

Thank you for trying, Stephanie -- it comes up "access denied" for me too.  Hopefully it will be an easy fix, like an accidental private group setting or something.  : (

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,124
Points 386,837
Kris replied on Wed, Jan 8 2014 12:12 AM

Stephanie:
Looks like Nana started as the moderator, and Maybe Kris is taking over. Not sure about that, but I left a message in the discussions there with your request to check settings.

No I'm not taking over. I'm  group member still working on this project. I was trying to help others find the group. The links work for me but that's probably because I'm already a member. Not sure what's going on or who's still following the discussions.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 5 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.