Farmer's Wife Group

Page 3 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 63 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

OK, weird. What seems to have happened i that when we click on Groups in the upper bar what shows is only our personal groups.

In order to see all the groups, scroll way down until you seen Quilters Club of America Groups. Click on that and you'll see the Farmers Wife group listed.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 9,105
Pat A replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 1:58 PM

This is very strange.  I'm not finding it either.  I guess it's off in the nethersphere.

Pat A. in KY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

Pat A:
This is very strange.  I'm not finding it either.  I guess it's off in the nethersphere.

It's there, it really is. You just have to search for it now. QCA seems to have changed things. Now, when you click on Groups in the upper bar all you get are your own groups.  You have to scroll way down to where you see QCA groups. Click on that and you'll find Farmers Wife in that listing.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,135
Jacy replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 2:18 PM

Judy, I lloked carefully through all my groups and looked twice through all the QCA groups. For me it just isn't there.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 278
Points 4,550

I too, have searched through every possibility, and this group listing is just not there. I have no idea why some can "see" it and others not. Makes no sense to me. The site works perfectly well for me otherwise. No idea what's happening with the Farmer's Wife Group listing.

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

Jacy:

Judy, I lloked carefully through all my groups and looked twice through all the QCA groups. For me it just isn't there.

Now it's missing for me also. Weird little gremlins running through the site? Worries me that the groups I use the most will also disappear.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 3:47 PM

Well I just went and looked again and it's still there, clicked on it and all the stuff was still there.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,796
Points 31,105
Roxana replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 3:49 PM

Bonita, can you post the link?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 3:50 PM

Bonita:

It workd for me. Try and see if it comes up for you now.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 278
Points 4,550

Clicked on link and it says "Access denied I do not have permission to do this... "

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

Bonita, I get the message "Access denied"

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 3:59 PM

Ok this link is for pages to subscribe to the group. Try this if this doesn't work for you I'm at a loss at what to do after that.

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/farmers_wife_sampler/pages/default.aspx

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

Bonita:

Ok this link is for pages to subscribe to the group. Try this if this doesn't work for you I'm at a loss at what to do after that.

http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/farmers_wife_sampler/pages/default.aspx

Nope, Access Denied.  I did send an email to QCA support. For all the good that will do. Especially after the pat on the head email the new person, QCA Karla, sent out.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,835

I have no idea if it will help at all but I just posted to the FW group. It has been a few months since anyone posted so I thought that might help. So someone can try again.

Page 3 of 5 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use