Top 10 Posters

Did You Work on a Quilt Today? #5

Page 185 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 183 184 185 186 187 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7,753 Replies | 72 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,768
Points 420,339
gini replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 4:09 AM | Locked

Frogging is unsewing, rip-it,rip-it.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 4:14 AM | Locked

Awwwwww Very cut Rabit quilt. Hope you do well in the 4-H Show.

Dainty Deb

Rachel Young:

Done with the rabbit quilt! To fill y'all in, my neighbor came over a couple of weeks ago with some rabbit pictures she'd printed onto printable fabric and a YARD of fabric she'd bought from JoAnn's and said, "Can you make this into a quilt?"

Each day she'd come over and ask what to do next and I'd tell her. I helped with the binding. I think we did a pretty good job!

I did the applique on the rabbits (and 'made up'/freestyled the carrots! LOL!)

It's going to be the First Prize at her 4H Rabbit Show this weekend. I hope they like it!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,800
Points 31,720
Annie replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 4:36 AM | Locked

Deb,

What wonderful news!!   Do you have any idea where he might have been all this time?????? In a neighbor's garage?

I don't think any of my kitties were gone for that long.  You must have been in tears when you saw him.

I'm so happy for you.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,186
Points 69,235
Robin replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:34 AM | Locked

Rachel,

Nice job, your bunnies are so cute!

Robin

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,186
Points 69,235
Robin replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:37 AM | Locked

Debbie,

I know you must be relived to find your cat.  I hope that he is alright.

Robin

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
chicagosinger replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:41 AM | Locked

I'm so glad your baby's okay! I'm a cat lover myself. I have to boys and would just die if either one of them disappeared for a week! You must've been pulling your hair out! I'm happy for you! By the way, even tho' I go by chicagosinger, my real name is Debbi too!

chicagosinger

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 458
Points 9,535
chicagosinger replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:44 AM | Locked

Thanx for the explanation to such a dumb question. Hmmmm...sounds like I might be doing a bit of that myself, since this is my first! Oh well! That's how you learn right?

chicagosinger

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,180
Points 22,495
Beth Weigt replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 5:57 AM | Locked

Rachel - What is not to love???  You did a great job - I would never realize the carrots are "freestyle"  WTG

Beth from Illinois

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:00 AM | Locked

Nice to meet you Chicagosinger. I picked Dainty as a screen name cause there were so many Debbi's on here. lol

I am close to Chicago. In Lafayette. Welcome to the world of quilting. :)

I have been sooooo sick about my boy being gone. It was like having a family member be missing. Gonna keep an eye on him the next few days. Not sure where he has been, what he has been eating or drinking. He is asleep now. I have 3 cats total, but he is the only one we let out. He can be a real pest but we love him for it. It was way to quiet around here without him. Thought maybe Coyotes got him, there has been a pack around here lately and I heard them the other night so I feared the worst happened to him.

Dainty Deb

And my helper.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,180
Points 22,495
Beth Weigt replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:00 AM | Locked

Debbie - SOOO glad to hear the "traveler" is home!!  If only he could talk:)

Beth from Illinois

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 571
Points 10,715
Debra replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:18 AM | Locked

Thanks Annie. I am relieved that he is home safe.

Not sure about a garage, but my neighbor does have a motor home. Was wondering if somehow he got into it. Maybe followed a mouse? Then couldn't get back out again. Guess I'll never know. He does seem a bit out of it. Maybe dehydrated or just worn out from his adventure.  Will have to watch him. So very glad he was not Coyote food. :)

Dainty

Annie:

Deb,

What wonderful news!!   Do you have any idea where he might have been all this time?????? In a neighbor's garage?

I don't think any of my kitties were gone for that long.  You must have been in tears when you saw him.

I'm so happy for you.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,800
Points 31,720
Annie replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:30 AM | Locked

Deb,

Living in San Diego, we have a good deal of displaced coyotes and have lost many a cat to them.  One time my neighbor found just the tail of my  "Mr. Cat" He had a very distinct tail and he could tell by the pictures I posted that it was, sadly Mr. Cat.  My only consolation was that perhaps he made a good meal for a hungry mommy coyote needing to feed her babies.

Anyway, so happy yours is home safe and sound and ready to be pampered.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,310
Points 254,984
Barbara replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:30 AM | Locked

Rachel The Rabbit quilt is adorable , You two did a great job. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 79
Points 3,415
Rachel Young replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:31 AM | Locked

Thanks for the kind words about the quilt, y'all. Still waiting on my new foot so I can practice my FMQ! Can't wait!

Deb - I think we all cheered when we saw that your fella is home. I'm so glad to hear it!

Rachel

Rachel in East Tennessee

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,800
Points 31,720
Annie replied on Tue, Feb 28 2012 6:33 AM | Locked

Sheila:
I'm in! I'm in! I'm in! Well, if you can promise me we're not PP Appliques, that is! ROFL!

Sheila,

I couldn't sleep and started watching Strip Paper Piecing course I purchased from Craftsy and thought of you immediately.  Peggy Martin really makes PP looks easy and I like the assembly line technique she incorporates in putting the precut strips onto the paper. 

Check it out if you have time.

Page 185 of 517 (7754 items) « First ... < Previous 183 184 185 186 187 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.