Top 10 Posters

Craftsy Block of the Month class

Page 147 of 159 (2385 items) « First ... < Previous 145 146 147 148 149 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,384 Replies | 46 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,804
Points 67,570
Bonita replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 7:51 PM | Locked

Thanks Dara Beth, they were fun to do.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 9:21 PM | Locked

Dara Beth:
Very nice Donna.  Love the fabric colors!

Thaks Dara Beth,

Winthrop, WA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,561
Points 246,192
Thea replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 3:55 PM | Locked

I am all caught up - didn't think the day would happen but here is the proof...lol

Here are April, May, June and July... whew - I didn't do them all in one day but it sure felt like it - come on August.  I know the pictures aren't the greatest but since Mom moved in I haven't found a place for a design wall so have them on the curtain behind my sewing machine and I have run out of room - so guess will take them all down so the next ones can be put up as there is no more room...teehee... but I am all caught up - YAHOO!!!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,561
Points 246,192
Thea replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 3:59 PM | Locked

I have been keeping up with everyone's pictures and your blocks are just so awesome - I love Max's black and white version - I think her quilt is going to really be stunning.  I am all caught up again so felt now that I was a part again of this group that I could post again... I hated being so far behind as I started this and I usually finish what I start - I didn't know if I would with this project though - but got myself going the other day and wahlah - here I am all caught up - 

keep motivating me - please!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 5:32 PM | Locked

Thea, thank you for your kind words!

I just love your fabric!  I would never have thought of using the same pattern, but in different colors. It is really pretty and is going to make a wonderful quilt!  Glad to see you are feeling a little better.

Max

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 5:47 PM | Locked

Thea, so pretty. Reminds me of a little girl dress colors. That would make a beautiful baby quilt

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,561
Points 246,192
Thea replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 7:11 PM | Locked

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Thea, so pretty. Reminds me of a little girl dress colors. That would make a beautiful baby quilt

That is what this fabric reminded me of too Sukochi.  I am going to finish it up when we are done for my Grand daughter - I think I will have enough of the fabric left over to make her pillow covers for her bed too.  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,956
Points 368,392
Kris replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:46 PM | Locked

Thea:
I am all caught up - didn't think the day would happen but here is the proof...lol

Nice work Thea.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,656
Points 136,082
Leslie replied on Thu, Jul 26 2012 9:46 PM | Locked

Thea, very pretty blocks

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jul 27 2012 1:16 PM | Locked

Thea, congrats on getting caught up on the BOM!  You did awsome...very sweet blocks.  You are now "back in the groove" so we will look forward to seeing your new blocks each month (how is that for incentive...lol.)

Winthrop, WA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Fri, Jul 27 2012 7:56 PM | Locked

Great blocks Thea!  Love them. They look so soft and cuddly.  I'm sure your granddaughter will love it.

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,218
Points 16,395
Susan replied on Fri, Jul 27 2012 8:33 PM | Locked

Dara, Love your Dresden Plate, it is sooo pretty!                                                                                                Thea, Your fabric and blocks are just perfect for a little girl! Im sure your DGD will love this quilt from you. Great job on catching up and finishing them all so fast !   Susan

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 872
Points 14,245
Dara replied on Sun, Jul 29 2012 11:25 AM | Locked

Well the month is almost gone....  I've not done very well on keeping up with my projects, my e-mail, club postings, etc. this month.  Of course the month began horribly with the 8 day power outage from that storm that went thru on 6-29 and then there has been the house that we are trying to sell.  My FIL lived there and it has taken us the last 4 years to get it into shape to put on the market. We got a contract the first day it was listed then after showing it to them 4 times and going thru the house inspections it fell apart when she lost the buyer for her house.  We've still got stuff we have to move out even at this point.  Now we have another contract (with the same person) and are supposed to close no later than the first week of Sept.  July certainly has been a roller coaster ride!  and I am not a roller coaster sort of person.

DH has been gone for the past few days on a motorcycle trip with friends.  They went to Cass, WV and stayed in one of the restored company houses.  They are due back this evening.  I've enjoyed my 'me' time and I've gotten some of my sewing done that I wanted to do.  Notice I said some... He'd have to be gone longer than 4 days to really get to where I want to be with sewing, housework, etc.

I got the back pieced for MQ6, so it is ready to go to my long-arm quilter.  I also got one of our cross stitched baby quilts, pieced and ready to go to the quilter.  These last few days have been a 'finish it up so I can start again' time.  I pieced together a back for a bed runner (47 x 102) and it is also ready as well as a small sampler wall quilt.  So having all of that done. I began in earnest on a table topper for my DD and finished the piecing this morning. It is a crazy eight strip teaser and I will quilt this one myself.  I also managed to take a few pictures this morning and they included my Dresden Plates so...  sorry for going on and on like this but here they are along with a picture of the table topper for DD. (DH gave me his 'old' digital camera, so now I've got my own. Yea!

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,542
Points 177,608
Marie replied on Sun, Jul 29 2012 12:29 PM | Locked

Dara, Your Dresden Plates are beautiful, love the colors!  The table topper is beautiful as well, my favorite fall colors.  Good job on all three pieces!

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,356
Points 31,985
MaxNTopeka replied on Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:23 PM | Locked

Dara,

Your Dresden Plate blocks are both wonderful!  Love the green and pink combo.

The tabletopper is beautiful! Love the pattern and the colors...just wonderful!

Max

Page 147 of 159 (2385 items) « First ... < Previous 145 146 147 148 149 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use