Susan replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:13 AM

Judy, I feel the same way. They are all so wonderful here at QCA . Susan

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,835

Leslie :

Pat, just remember your resolution doesn't start until after the new year, so you have plenty of time to start alot more projects lol

Good thinking Leslie. I guess I will really be busy on New Year's Eve starting all those new projects. ROFLOL!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 9:50 AM

Susan :
Where do you get all your energy  from??? We will just have to call you  "The Energizer Bunny" Is this what retirement is all about??? I want some

Susan ,I sit alot at my machine, usually keep my cane close as I can get stiff when I first get up. that is mostly all I do ,stay home a sew..I love it .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,364
Points 174,888
Marie replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 1:04 PM

Add me to the Craftsy BOGO.  I also chose Stupendous Stitching and Strip Paper Piecing both for $29, what a bargain.  Someone mentioned starting a group for the PP course after the holidays, great idea!  Count me in.  Have a great week all!  And stay healthy!  That's an order!!!!!!!  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,453
Points 40,785
Mimi replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 2:13 PM

Marie,

I guess I missed that post.  I too would like to be part of the group for the PP course after the holidays.  I think it would keep me motivated to complete the course.  Everyone have a great week.  I don't think I will have the time to post but I will keep trying to read about everyone's progress.  Blessings.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 5:20 PM

Marie:

Add me to the Craftsy BOGO.  I also chose Stupendous Stitching and Strip Paper Piecing both for $29, what a bargain.  Someone mentioned starting a group for the PP course after the holidays, great idea!  Count me in.  Have a great week all!  And stay healthy!  That's an order!!!!!!!  (((((HUGS)))))

I signed up last night.  Great idea to have a group for PP.  I'm interested.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:30 PM

I would like to do the PP group also ,we just need someone to volunteer to lead , And not me I'm learning  to ..LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,494
Points 46,835

Barbara:
would like to do the PP group also ,we just need someone to volunteer to lead , And not me I'm learning  to ..LOL  Barbara

Barbara, we don't really need anyone to "lead". We have a teacher on Craftsy to answer questions and give guidance. I don't know if we even need a group, unless you think there should be a Craftsy group with different threads for different classes.

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use