Page 20 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 298 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Dec 20 2011 9:30 AM

ATTENTION!! all SS folks I need to get an accurate count of who  did and did not get their  gift boxes. If you would please send me a private message and let me know I would really appericate it .  Please tell me who your giftee is and who your SS was,if you signed up for two  please indicate this . Apperiate it everyone . I just need to see where and what kind of problems there were so it can be fixed for next year .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 995

Good Morning!  I have received my package from my ss.  I can't locate her name right now.  I was in the 1st group.  I have not heard if Richard/Quilt Daddy received his package yet.  Thanks for everything.  Susan Larson/Washington State  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Susan Larson

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 995

Glad to hear that you liked everything.  Being my first swap I was very un-easy about what to send.  It was fun trying to figure out things that you would enjoy.  Besides, I was able to have an excuse to take a trip to the (Pacific) Coast to buy you salt water taffy.  Your (East) Coast taffy was sent from the East coast to the West coast and back to the East coast again!!!  Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Susan Larson

Susan Larson

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475
Yvonne replied on Tue, Dec 20 2011 11:01 AM

Here's a photo of the goodies Mary from MI sent me.  Mmmmm!  Already tasted a cookie.  YUM!  Did you make them, Mary?  The fabric is lovely and that pincushion--soooo cute!  Thread, just what I needed and chocolate, well, NOT what I need but much appreciated anyway!  MORE yum!  The card said another gift is coming, so stay tuned...   Thank you, Mary!!!

Renton Washington

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 64
Points 995

Things have settled down this morning and I went to get the card from my special SS.  THANK YOU Shari Andersen!  As I said before, all of the gifts were wonderful and I appreciate them very much.  I wanted to make sure that Shari gets the thanks you that she deserves! 

Susan Larson

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,465
safrmaz replied on Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:32 PM

You're welcome, Susan :-)  I'm glad you like your package.  This was my first SS gift exchange and I wasn't sure what everyone did.  After seeing all the photos, I have more ideas for next year!  This was fun!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,199
Points 16,075
Susan replied on Tue, Dec 20 2011 6:00 PM

Barbara, I had Yvonne and I received my gift from Debbie Do. Everything went smoothly with all of us.Susan Johnson,Jacksonville, Florida

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Thu, Dec 22 2011 5:58 AM

Santa found me today & I have been spolit. My parcel arrived & I sat & looked at it for a while thinking that I could be strong & wait until Christmas day BUT that idea didn't last long.  Thanks Barbara for not only arranging this swap but for being my Secret Santa.

Unfortunately I'm having problems putting a picture up, I'll try again tomorrow when its a respectable time of day & I'm not so tired.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 22 2011 7:20 AM

Clare ,I am so happy it finally got to you I think it actually took a trip around the world to get to you . It left  Missouri and went to New Jersey international hub from there it went to Austria, who knows,and then it went to somewhere in The Polynesia Islands,and then it finally got to Sidney. I had the post office trace it here  because it was taking so long . I do hope you liked everthing  and I hope you have a great Christmas with your family.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Dec 22 2011 7:54 AM

Clare has a picture posted  in show and tell . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 115
Points 2,475
Clare replied on Thu, Dec 22 2011 5:27 PM

Not sure how I managed to get the picture into show & tell instead of here! Thanks again Barbara I will really enjoy all my pressies

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 142
Points 2,710
Cheri replied on Sun, Jan 1 2012 4:54 PM

Ms MoomMist:

Look what I got in the mail today. This is a real treasure and oh Kerri Pearl, The Rocket and Ms Boots are waiting so patiently to dive into the goodies. Thank you so very much Cheri for the lovely Secret Santa package. I truly needed this , this year! The package came right after we got home from the Chiropractor's office and DH took the pictures.

So beautifully packaged.

wonderful goodies and yummy coffees, my favorite. cute fabrics, too.

Just look at this darling Wallhanging. It gets a special place just for Ms. Boots~

Again, Cheri and Barbara Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

xoxoxo,

I am so glad you enjoyed your package. This was my first SS gift exchange so I wasn't sure how it all worked. After seeing all of the beautiful gifts everyone has received I think I am better prepared for the next.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 142
Points 2,710
Cheri replied on Sun, Jan 1 2012 4:56 PM

Zsofia:

Well, this exchange was lot of fun and everybody got some great gifts. It was my first SS exchange and enjoyed it a lot however I still did not hear from my giftee... I hope she lets me know she got my box and how she liked what I got/made for her.

Have a great Holiday Season everyone!

Zsofia

Zsofia,

I must apologize for not responding sooner. My 19yo DD had open heart surgery on Nov. 29th and things have been crazy since.

I did receive my package and I loved every bit of it. I have shown off the pie carrier, which was a mistake because now everyone wants me to make them one. LOL The chocolates were a dream and disappeared way too quickly.I absolutely love the fabric. It already have a pattern waiting on it. I LOVED all of my gifts and I can't wait to use them all. Thank you again for being such a wonderful SS.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Mon, Jan 2 2012 12:43 PM

Cheri,

You are welcome! I'm glad you liked what I picked out. I hope your DD is feeling better and recovering from her surgery.

Zsofia

Page 20 of 20 (299 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use