rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Sat, Nov 19 2011 6:28 PM

Thanks Quilt Daddy,

Adding to your prayer I ask the Lord's Blessings on all who call out to Him.  I pray healing of hearts, relationships, bodies and finances.  I pray peace and hope for tomorrow for everyone,

I thank God for the warm, loving, talented people who have touched my life and made it better, fuller and richer.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 19 2011 6:28 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you.  My prayers are with our troops and their families.  Without those dedicated men and women we wouldn't have this wonderful country with all its freedoms.  God Bless and be with each man and woman and bring them home safely.   

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Happy Thanksgiving to my quilting family.

My prayers are with my family in Montana that I am very thankful for and also the safety of everyone traveling this holiday seaon, to the troops, to all those who are suffering.

For me I am most thankful for my wonderful DH who has been there for me the last 3 1/2 years.  He is the best thing that has happened and I am just thankful that my having PH didn't turn him away. 

I am also very thankful that my PH is still being managed with medication and that I did not need that lung transplant that the nasty pulmonary doctor wanted me to have last year.

Margaret

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:02 AM

I am extremely thankful for my family, even when my daughters don't get along, for my good neighbors and friends, especially those on this site who share my love of quilting.  I pray for all of our troops, those on their way home who will need care and comfort, for those still in war torn areas who need our prayers daily, and for all of the homeless who need a warm meal and a warm place to sleep.  

I'm praying that no one goes hungry, especially during the holiday season, but all year long.  And I pray that all of those travelling have a safe and happy trip.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 461
Points 9,665
Flojo replied on Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:13 PM

The Quilt Daddy:

I am starting this post so that we will have a place to wish our QCA family Thanksgiving wishes.

To kick it off I wish everyone a table overflowing with food for the holiday, a family time that excels all the past and

A special prayer for our returning troops this hol;iday season.

God Bless each and everyone of my QCA family this Thanksgiving season.

All I can add is Amen.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sun, Nov 20 2011 7:45 PM

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all those of you with families close or far are able to share in the repast.  Please don't forget those who are hungry and homeless at the time of love and giving.

My God bless and keep our Troops until they all are home safe and sound.

I love each and every one of you and wish you all the Blessing of the  Holiday Season.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Nov 20 2011 11:45 PM

May all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am especially grateful this year for each and every one of you.  You have lifted my spirits, given me a beautiful quilt and the gift of your love and friendship.  You all reached out to me and your support through this trying medical year has meant more than you will ever know. I am truly blessed to have each and every one of you as my friend. So I will pray that you are all safe and blessed.

I also am thankful for the protection that we enjoy because of our men and women serving our country. It is because of them we enjoy our freedom. God protect them and keep them safe. They will be forever in my prayers.

Another thank you to our local police officers and firefighters who keep us safe in our communties. They put their lives on the line everyday for us. Thank you. May God protect you and keep you safe. You will be in my prayers also.

There is joy in my heart because I have all of you as my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Marlene

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,218
Points 253,489
Barbara replied on Sun, Nov 20 2011 11:52 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone . To loved one missed and loved ones who have gone on. To all the families who can't be together due to distance or service to our country . God Bless you all

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,859
Points 181,618
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:05 PM

Ditto to all that's been said here!  Sending you all my love and big hugs at this special time of year.

Millbury, MA

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,368
Points 19,470
safrmaz replied on Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:21 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my quilting friends!

I am most thankful for my family, friends, and good health.  There are many other things, too numerous to list.....  I am thankful to be so blessed!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:24 PM

Having eaten the turkey, drunk the wine, nibbled the squares and frozen the leftovers, I hope you had as much fun with your Thanksgiving as we did at ours (even if you use the wrong date!!!)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:54 PM

No Vivian you use the wrong date...ROFLOL

Vinton, Virginia

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use