Page 3 of 391 (5853 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 5,852 Replies | 48 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 811
Points 12,464
Joan L. replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:16 AM | Locked

Anne, I also like greens and purple. Very pretty. Love the back.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,537
Points 416,944
gini replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:29 AM | Locked

anne, i think your quilt is wonderful.   nice work

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 11:43 AM | Locked

Annie,

I love your quilt....the colors are so fresh...your friend will treasure it.

Cindy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:29 PM | Locked

Anne,  I love the quilt and the colors  If Nana hadn't already claimed dibs on it, I sure would have.....Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,925
Points 125,055
Judy T-Bellingham replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:38 PM | Locked

Anne

I love the colors and pattern, both front AND back. Nana is going to have to fight me for dibs to your quilt! (grins)

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,739
Points 436,625
Nana replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 12:42 PM | Locked

Judy

This Southern girl doesn't fight....usually.  I kill em with kindness....ROFLOL  Course if all else fails I always have my marble rolling pin and cast iron skillet.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 5:38 PM | Locked

Beautiful quilt Annie, front and back

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 5:51 PM | Locked

Anne - I like your quilt.  Back turned out nicely too.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:02 PM | Locked

Had "Breakfast Club" at the LQS this morning.  Started out with yummy stuffed French toast -- and an Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie!  I had my pieces ready to make my block but when I was playing around with My four patch and flying geese blocks on the design wall, we had the brilliant idea to use a square of my border fabric instead of my middle four-patch unit.  I got my first block finished after I got home and really I like the look we all decided on.  Can't wait to get the rest of my blocks finished so I can put it all together into my table runner.  While I was at the shop, I bought some more black fabric to fix my snowmen's hats on the table runner I am making plus some purple and bright green fabric to work into Natalie's quilt top.  After I got my Breakfast Club block put together, I went back to working on Megan's quilt top.  It is going to come out kinda funky since I had originally thought I was making a twin sized quilt and then found out it has to be full-sized.  Had I known this when I was cutting the cat fabric, I would have cut it wider.  Now I am having to improvise.  I just hope it doesn't look too weird when I get it together.  Thanks to the ladies, I came home with 3 more bags of scraps for shelter pillows. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:19 PM | Locked

Yes, I worked on a fall pillow...its been in  my to do pile since 2003..Yikes...My Daughter came to pick up Gdaughter over the weekend.  Now my daughter has not been interested in quilting other than being on the receiving end.  When she saw the quilt her daughter made while visiting, there was a sudden interest in actually making a quilt.  I guess she doesn't want to be outdone by an 11 year old.  Once one quilt has been made she'll be hooked.  Have a great evening.

Cindy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:41 PM | Locked

Anne your quilt is beautiful.  I really like the colors and how the back looks.

Margaret

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 540
JeanneMarie replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 6:55 PM | Locked

Been sort of a slacker this summer as far as in the sewing room, but now that fall is soon approaching, it's time to get the buzz going on that machine.  I recently joined a monthly sewing club that we are going to use our scraps to make different quilts.  It's sort of like mystery quilts where you cut up your scraps to the directions, and then make a day of it with others sewing the pieces together  the next month.  Maybe I will get some of this under control---do you think?  So here I am off to the sewing room, and cutting up some scraps.  This should be interesting as I'm more of a controlled scrapper, and the mixup should be interesting.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,035
Points 369,002
Kris replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 7:36 PM | Locked

Anne:

Finally finished one of the quilts for our friends. What do you think?

I think it's great Anne. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 9:52 PM | Locked

Anne, your quilt turned out lovely!  I like the pieced back, too.

Marge, you have sure been sewing up a storm.  I wish I had your energy.

JeanneMarie, I have a friend in a scrappers club (called Scrap Pot Pie), and she has a blast at their monthly gatherings and she's made some darling scrappy quilts.  I wish we had something like that locally.  Have fun!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 3 of 391 (5853 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use