Renewal Code

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 90
passwatbev Posted: Fri, Oct 9 2009 9:53 PM

I'm having a horrible time trying to renew my subscript.

while back I recieved an email to be sure to use the code located on my dash board to renew my subscription at the 39.95 price.  However I cann't find the code.  Where is it on my dashboard.   My subscription is due to expire in November

Would appreciate it if you could tell me where the code is.

Thank you

Beverly Passwaters

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Beverly,

I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about but if you cannot figure it out just give customer service a call and they will take care of it, you can call 888-253-0203 - Monday - Saturday - from  8:00am to 5pm (Central Time)  They will take really good care of you.

BTW:  Hello and welcome to QCA. I hope you will stick around and join in. We are a friendly bunch, a bit nosy but friendly.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,429
Points 243,417
Thea replied on Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:12 AM

Beverly, You shouldn't need any code the renew price is 39.95 - have you tried to go to your dashboard and click on the renew button - it should take you to the next screen where you can put in your credit card information.

click on the MY ACCOUNT  from there click on renew....

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185
Judy Iliff replied on Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:14 AM

Welcome to the QCA forums, Beverly. It looks like Spud and Thea have given you some things to try. I 2nd what Spud said, though, call customer service on Monday. They will help you.

Gillette, WY

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use