Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,541
Points 51,230
Ginny Posted: Sat, Jul 9 2011 6:07 PM

Well, yes I did work on a quilt today.  Off and on I worked on the borders of my scrappy string quilt.  Between working on the quilt I went out to the garden and dug up my iris to thin them out.  That hasn't been done in probably 15 years.  I got one small area done ,at least 1/2 bushel of corms, and now I have to  to move down the flower bed and do the same on the other end. Then I have to move over to a bed that is not blooming because the peonies are shading them too much and do the same. 

I am going in to take a shower now and work some more on the quilt borders.  I'll smell better then and you won't have to hold your nose any longer. LOL      Ginny 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100

Sadly I have not worked on a quilt for over a week.  We have been busy painting our spare bedroom and now it is time to move on to painting our bedroom, the hallway, kitchen and bathroom.  We painted the livingroom last November and we had to delay this until DH was done with the majority of his travel.

I plan to try to work on my hand piecing of my Civil War guilt this week hopefully.

Margaret

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 98
Points 1,490

I wasn't able to get to my sewing room today. Went to lunch at MIL's and then to the lake for a swim with the family. After being in the sun and fresh air, didn't have much energy for sewing. Tomorrow is another day though and I have every intention of sewing first thing in the morning.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use