June Fabshophop

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
95 Posts
Points 3,625
elgato15 posted on Tue, Jul 5 2011 12:28 PM

I am in search of the block patterns and directions for the June Fabshop hop.  I was so busy finishing a queen size crocheted bedspread for my nephew's wedding  that I never got to the hop. If anyone has the blocks and directions please send them to elgato15@verizon.net.   I would be very greatful.

Jeanne

• | Post Points: 50

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,314 Posts
Points 154,618

Jeanne - I just printed all of the directions off fabshophop.com today. They are available in the member area until the end of this month.   

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
20,343 Posts
Points 254,899

Jeanne, I hav them all to , if you don't get them from where  Marge states , let me know and I can send them to you .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
95 Posts
Points 3,625

Yes I was able to get the directions but not the actual blocks.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
95 Posts
Points 3,625

Hi Barbara,

I got the assembly directions from the site but I am still missing the actual blocks.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeanne

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,314 Posts
Points 154,618

That's strange 'cause the assembly directions and blocks were all in the same place when I did it.  Did you do the shop hop for June?  If not, maybe that is why I had the whole kit and kaboodle and you just got the assembly part. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
178 Posts
Points 4,560
Suggested by Loretta

Not to be a stickler, but the fabshophop quilts are copyrighted just as any other copyright pattern.  I think it's a case where you can download the files, but unless you actually found the block and it was saved under your e-mail address you will not be able to download it.  The patterns are available at quiltshops following the end of the hop every month, or you can contact fabshophop.com directly and see if they will send it to you.   I had read through everything previously because someone had asked me to send them my copy of one of the quilts.  If I don't want anyone to send my quilt patterns away without paying for them, if I every get to that point, I want to make sure that I am following the copyright laws now.  Good luck in tracking this down.Looks like there is a couple of shops in Texas and one in Virginia that are selling the pattern.

Wish I could be of more help.

Loretta

One quilting project, like one cookie, is never enough.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
26,509 Posts
Points 391,007
Kris replied on Wed, Jul 6 2011 7:57 PM

It's true, if you did not find at least one block in the hop you will not get the directions.

I agree with Loretta that you should contact the folks at fabshophop.com and ask for the blocks to go with the instructions.

Top 500 Contributor
95 Posts
Points 3,625

I found of one the shops in Texas that sells the pattern.  Thanks everyone.

Top 500 Contributor
95 Posts
Points 3,625

I purchased the pattern.  Now I would like to make it into a king-what do you think about me repeating the center blocks again and then just making the side blocks repeat lengthwise for the king size measurements>

Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,873 Posts
Points 420,234
gini replied on Wed, Aug 17 2011 2:10 PM

i can't help with out seeing the pattern   but it sounds like it'll work. another thing you can do is add a pieced border all around

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.