Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Mon, May 23 2011 8:54 AM

Welcome Margo.  Glad you can join us unorganized quilters.  Well many of us are unorganized.  If you could find the forum about our messing sewing spaces, you could see.  Then there is the forums.  Hard to keep us on track.  We are a bunch of loose threads. 

but we are a fun bunch.  with some exploration, you can find just about anything you want, and if you have any questions, we all love to answer questions and help each other out.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 39
Points 810
Kay replied on Mon, May 23 2011 9:32 AM

Hi Margo - I like the picture you used for your profile!  Before we moved to Iowa and had a basement, my (3) cats usually ended up on my quilt projects.  I always tried to brush off all the cat hair before giving a quilt to anyone but not sure I was always successful.  I see that you live in Madison, WI.  We really like Madison and have gone there a couple of times to work on genealogy at their Historical Library.  Do you have an favorite quilt shop in the area?  My husband knows if we go up there to go to the Woodcraft store, I will need to visit a quilt shop to be "even"!  Welcome - Kay

Rock Chalk Jayhawks and Hook'em Horns!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 165
Points 2,030

Great quilts, Margo!  I will be up your way the first weekend in August.  DH goes to the Midwest Scrollsaw Show in Richland Center, and I try to get to the quilt shops in Richland Center, Waukesha and Sun Prairie.  Any other suggestions?

Jaci – Streator, Illinois

Page 2 of 2 (18 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use