Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today? #3

Page 51 of 133 (1985 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,984 Replies | 45 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 179
Points 3,245
Amalie Simper replied on Tue, May 24 2011 11:32 AM | Locked

well I would like to say that I am new to this thread and while I have the day off I have done the following since getting up two hours ago: changed, fed, read books to and played with my daughter, taken picture of all my quilts I have in our apartment right now, started posting them here, on facebook and on my blog.  I have already sewn two new hair bows for my daughter, taken out most of the shapes and basting stitches out of the english paper piecing quilt, cleaned up all the toys around the house, organized the sewing closet...and am pretty impressed what I can do in just two hours.  off to do laundry, put my daughter down for a nap and get sewing.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, May 24 2011 6:29 PM | Locked

Well Eileen - I'm right there with you.  When I click on Patti's link, it just disappears.  When I try Gini's it tells me it is unavailable due to privacy or some such.  :o(  And I am on Facebook.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,504
Points 417,409
gini replied on Tue, May 24 2011 8:02 PM | Locked

ok, i checked with DD, she has the video on privacy setting.  she is going to put it on youtube and link it back to me. we'll see if that works    gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, May 24 2011 8:34 PM | Locked

Cool. Wil will be a YouTube sensasion! 

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, May 24 2011 10:52 PM | Locked

Amalie Simper:
while I have the day off I have done the following since getting up two hours ago...

Amalie, slow down!  You're putting the rest of us to shame.  :-)  LOL

Very cute profile pic/avatar!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, May 26 2011 7:40 AM | Locked

Whew! Amalie, you made me tired just reading that!  Oh to have the energy of the young again.  :o} 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, May 26 2011 8:15 AM | Locked

Heading out to try and open some ground to add okra lines and complete digging for Blush Knockout Roses and also to plant hydranga, thinking of putting that near power pole.  do I need to call power company??  Better get outside before the sun starts burning bright.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 21,100
Margaret Weber replied on Thu, May 26 2011 8:20 AM | Locked

Today I need to do the yucky chore of dusting the house and getting some filing done before heading off to work.  Once home from work and I know that DH has made it to his Hotel in Georgia safely then I will get some work done on my photo memory quilt.

Tomorrow night DH will be home and we will have the 3 day weekend together and then he leaves again a week from Sunday for his next business trip.  I am looking forward to July 1st when he is finished with these course and will be home for longer than one week at a time.

Margaret

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Thu, May 26 2011 8:24 AM | Locked

Called EMC...not planting near light pole, chucks that would have been lovely, right in line of sight to the barn also.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,504
Points 417,409
gini replied on Thu, May 26 2011 9:55 AM | Locked
wil's comment this morning after an end of the season last practice/party, that involved an egg toss and throwing water baloons at the older kids.
I took off my shin guards  and brushed my teeth I plopped in bed and fell asleep When I'm asleep I have these dreams about soccer and my team.  by Wil
mom's note : he actually forgot the first two steps and I found him in bed asleep shin guards still on

gini in north idaho

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Thu, May 26 2011 10:06 AM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Well Eileen - I'm right there with you.  When I click on Patti's link, it just disappears.  

Marge, right click on the video and then choose open in new tab (or window) - that's how I got it to work. It disappeared on me, too, when I left-clicked.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Thu, May 26 2011 10:07 AM | Locked

Amalie, I'm not sure if I welcomed you already, so welcome! You sure have lots of energy - kudos to you for getting all that done! Hope you like QCA :-)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,819
Points 43,839
Eileen replied on Thu, May 26 2011 10:08 AM | Locked

Gini, Wil sure is a great source of entertainment! I love how he thinks he took off his shin guards before getting into bed! LOL

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, May 26 2011 11:13 AM | Locked

Ah, to be young again.  So far today I have only vacuumed part of the house, got the grandsons ready for school (yes, I am their daycare provider 6 days a week), fed them breakfast, taken them to the school bus, picked up the mail, and am ready to finish vacuuming the rest of the house, after, of course, I pick up and put away all of the boys toys.  Then, my husband and I will head over to my older daughter's house they just bought, and get ready to paint two bedrooms and a bathroom so they can move in sometime soon.  If lucky, I'll get a chance to work on the quilt top I have almost finished, before heading back to pick the boys up from school, take them to their Little League game and then to the first grader's spring concert.

Oh, I forgot, I did put the dog's bedding into the washing machine, so I better go get that in the dryer or she'll be very upset with me.

Karla

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, May 26 2011 10:26 PM | Locked

Karla:

I did put the dog's bedding into the washing machine, so I better go get that in the dryer or she'll be very upset with me.

Oh, yes, I could be disowned for that!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 51 of 133 (1985 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use