Top 10 Posters

Countdown to MQ 4 Begins

Page 4 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,488 Replies | 50 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 19 2011 12:49 AM

Sandy the song was by Carley Simon...The gal that did "your So Vain"  but you are right we can wait.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 475
Points 9,255
Pat A replied on Sat, Feb 19 2011 7:50 AM

Yikes!!!I have 3 UFO's to finish before I can start another quilt. And I haven't gotten to MQ 1, 2, & 3 yet.  Can't wait to see it.  If I can't get to it, I can cheer on everyone else.  Guess I had better spend the day sewing.  I can finish one today since I only have to sew on the border. 

Pat A. In Ky

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:14 AM

I,m going to give this one a try.I just finished putting the borders on MQ3 last night so I'm game.Nana's MQ# was soo much fun and learned a lot from this mystery about colour value and choosing definite colour choices instead of colour variations .A big thank-you to Nana for a beautiful quilt and all you taught me along the way.

Anticipation is getting high as the days near for our start.Waiting impatiently.

Darlene (2many horses)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930
Marilyn B replied on Sat, Feb 19 2011 11:00 AM

Oh Sandy, I just saw this and as I have finished all the tops in my UFO pile and moved them to my sandwich and quilting UFO pile, I need something to work on so MQ4 sounds like it is just what I need.  Count me in.

Paris, Ontario

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 10
gfersmom replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 1:39 PM

COUNT ME IN  IT WILL BE MY FIRST!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 165
Points 2,030

It's been a while since I've been online, and a MQ certainly piques my interest!  I'm planning to be here!

Jaci – Streator, Illinois

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 71
Points 1,690
Ginny H replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:12 PM

It's been years since I di a MQ, and then only in a store, not over the internet.  do you give ideas on color choices, etc?  Should be interesting to try.

Ginny

Not Ranked
Posts 56
Points 820
MTAnn replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:29 PM

I'm really new to this format...what are the requirements to join in on this?

Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

I can't wait.  I'm going to do this MQ4.  So excited.  The last one everyones quilts were awesome.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 580
barbe replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 2:37 PM

Can't wait!  My daughter said quilting is adictive.  Boy, was she right!!!  Loving it.

Barb

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 181
Points 2,665

UFO's aren't going anywhere, just like housework!!!   I just finished   hand quilting  "April Sunshine" for a daughter whose B-day is in April.  I have 15 ready to quilt and 3 tops but I a itching to cut and sew....Plus I want to practice free motion quilting  before doing the 15... So I'm in !

Betty

• Filed under:
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,538
Points 47,585

I guess I have to do this. I did MQ1 & 2 then skipped #3. I felt so deprived. LOL. I am working on FWS and in the Birthday Block group so will just have to find a way to get everything in. I have 9 days to finish MQ2. roflol, just have a little quilting then binding and it will be done so I think I can do it.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 115
Points 2,420
Cathy D replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 3:18 PM

My first MQ!  I can't wait.  Count me IN.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 29
Points 580
barbe replied on Tue, Feb 22 2011 4:45 PM

Guess I didn't ask what MQ is?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

MQ is mystery quilt.  First Sandy will post fabric and cutting requirements.  You will have two weeks to get your cutting done.  Then once each wekk, she will give you some instructions for part of the assembly.  You won't know what your finished quilt will look like until the last pice of the mystery is revealed.  It is a lot of fun.  We post what we have done as we go along so everyone can see how yours is shaping up.  I have only done one so far and I did it for my granddaughter.  I sat the last one out as a "cheerleader" because I had too many other irons in the fire.  I am thinking of joining in on this one. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 4 of 100 (1489 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use