What are you up to today!

Page 997 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 995 996 997 998 999 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Nov 28 2010 8:27 PM | Locked

Nana

Ms Cricket and I hope you feel better soon. Pancho may want you to go shopping for some new outfits, like he doesn't have tons already. LOL  He's the best dressed fellow anywhere!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,805
Nana replied on Sun, Nov 28 2010 9:06 PM | Locked

Thanks Marlene and Ms Cricket...  I hate it when I feel bad and can't do the things I want to do.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,658
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:15 AM | Locked

Cyber Monday, Connecting Threads, is having 50% off all ther samplers.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,365
Points 388,907
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:20 AM | Locked

Eileen:
 Kris, I wish you could come to the restaurant by us - they make buttered popcorn-falvored ice cream! I know it sounds strange but it works & they start with the real thing to get the right falvor & it's very smooth - no lumps, which is why you can't eat the popcorn if you have colon issues.  Hmm - I should see if they'll give me the recipe or find out if I can cold-pack it & send you some!  On the serious side, good luck at the apointment & I am so glad you've found at least one doc who is on the ball!

Eileen,

that sounds really good. I have an ice-ream maker if you could get the recipe. Getting it shipped would be awesome.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,365
Points 388,907
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:28 AM | Locked

Leslie :

Cyber Monday, Connecting Threads, is having 50% off all ther samplers.

I'm on it Leslie. I had my shopping cart filled for a while waiting for today to finally check out. Woo hoo.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,365
Points 388,907
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:33 AM | Locked

I slept Sunday away. I got up once to use the bathroom but that was all. 

This morning I was up at 0330 (did I beat you Leslie) I couldn't sleep any more. I lounged around with the cats then went to the grocery store at 0630. I needed potatoes to go with a pot roast. I'm making Mark's recipe from series one of QOL. Everything is in the crock pot and should be ready by late afternoon.

After I catch up on all the happenings here and finish my Cyber Monday shopping I might head to the sewing room for a bit.

Nana, I hope you're felling better today.

Happy belated birthday Glo.

Diane, thanks for the link.

Enjoy the snow Gini. Keep it over there if you can.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:57 AM | Locked

Kris:
I slept Sunday away

Kris glad to hear you slept away Sunday.  Sounds like your insomnia is improving, thank the Lord.  Just a question on my mind-----Should you be cooking what with your two recent incidents?  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:06 AM | Locked

Sure she can COOK, Marie! Then we'lll all decend on her and eat it before she has a chance to take a nibble...

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:14 AM | Locked

chocake2:
Sure she can COOK, Marie!

CC with her recent past history I'm not sure her pot roast will be edible,  I hate charred meat!  Unless crock pots are foolproof, we'll see.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,365
Points 388,907
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:25 AM | Locked

Good morning Marie. 

My insomnia hasn't improved yesterday was one of those crashes that come after many, many days with minimal sleep. I feel good today though, relatively speaking.

I checked my calendar to to see how many days 'til I can't have popcorn and saw that I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I would have missed it. I will be manipulated today. LOL

Marie:
Just a question on my mind-----Should you be cooking what with your two recent incidents?  LOL

I'm not sure this qualifies as cooking since I just dump everything in the crock pot and wait seven hours for it to do its thing. I do, however, have a timer set to go off at the appointed time. Hopefully it will work and someone will hear it. It sure smells good in here.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:53 AM | Locked

Kris:
I'm not sure this qualifies as cooking since I just dump everything in the crock pot and wait seven hours for it to do its thing. I do, however, have a timer set to go off at the appointed time. Hopefully it will work and someone will hear it. It sure smells good in here.

In that case we'll all be there by 4 so get the appetizers (popcorn will be good) out.

Sorry about the insomnia, was wishing you had one less thing to deal with.  Glad you feel better today.  Let us know how you make out at the Dr.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:40 AM | Locked

chocake2:
Marge -  this is for your gs

Had to try it out first. :o)  Shot my eye out twce. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,600
Points 48,465
Pat Lancaster replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 4:43 PM | Locked

I hit Connecing Threads earlier and I think all of QCA and some other folks were there at the same time. LOL. the pages took almost forever to load. However when you can pick up a pair of strips that equals a jellyroll for $7 or so it is worth the wait.  Of course I had to buy quite a few things so I could get to $50 and get free shipping. However, it was much nicer waiting in that line than any of the malls I am sure. Isn't the internet great? You can shop and go broke, all from the comfort of your won homw. LOL!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:03 PM | Locked

Don't feel like I have accomplished muc today.  Went to WalMart  for groceries and Christmas shopping first thing this morning after stopping at UPS to ship back a new jacket that didn't fit.  I managed to find a gift for grandson #2, and DIL.  Got come Christmas dish towels for ME. Picked up some things for Toys For Tots to take to my Project Linus Christmas party next week.  Found the rest of the Special for each person Christmas ornaments that I have been giving to my sons then their wives and kids since my sons were babes.  Wrapped what I already bought. I even managed to find the presents that I have been buying throughout the year and stashed away.  Made pizza for our late lunch.  Took the dogs for a mile walk in the rain.  Started to make a tote for Dave's daughter who is expecting her first next April.  I found some heavy tapestry like fabric in my stash that has bears and cats on it.  When I am at JoAnn's on Weds. I will try to find something for the lining and some of that webbing strapping stuff since I don't have enough fabric to make self fabric straps.  Since I am figuring she will use it to haul baby stuff around, the webbing stuff would probably be better.  No Cyber Monday fabric shopping.  :o(  I have so much in my stash now to sew that I thought I had better behave for once. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:05 PM | Locked

Hope whatever bug bit you has taken a powder Nana and you are back to your old self. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 997 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 995 996 997 998 999 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.