Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today!

Page 1001 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 15,597 Replies | 27 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,271
Points 35,190
Granny M replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 6:34 AM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

It happens all of the time!  I go in for one specific print or color to finish a project and when I get home there can be dozens of fabrics in that bag.  I KNOW I just laid one bolt on that cutting table.  Right???

Now Marge you know darn well that fabric multiplies like tribbles without and help from us at all. 

Granny M

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,271
Points 35,190
Granny M replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 7:13 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:

My plastic is getting pretty thin lately. I hope it holds up til  get a new card.

Diane  Don't you just hate it when the card wears out before you do?  Mine has rolled over and died.  And I haven't even used for Christmas shopping

Granny M

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:54 AM | Locked

It's those sneaky clerks. they get us  chatting and looking at al of the new stuff and before we know it, our bag is full of yummy little bits ready to fallow us home!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,775
Points 180,613
Marie replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 10:40 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
We are NOT keeping this kitten

Yea right!  He/she will be the fifth member by tonight!  He's soooo cute! 

Diane, I love love your new hairdo it looks great!!!!!  Miss you.

Love,

Marie

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,613
Points 418,219
gini replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 10:47 AM | Locked

chocake2:

It's those sneaky clerks. they get us  chatting and looking at al of the new stuff and before we know it, our bag is full of yummy little bits ready to fallow us home!

that happened to me yesterday,   i came out of that store with a huge bag of stuff i didn't know i needed.  

we recieved more snow last week than we got all winter last year.     it is snowing this morning and we are supposed to get 6 more inches.   we are a wintry fairy land.  

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:31 PM | Locked

The kitty saga contiunes............

Well, we caught the little varmint in the sunroom this morning. I held it and he/she snuggled right in.......trying to win me over. But alas, we had to take him/her to the MSPCA. So that's what we did. Turns out it is a little goyl, 7-8 weeks old and they named her Morgan. They said she will go quick to a forever home. So now we hope there isn't more where she came from. We checked with a few of the neighbors and she didn't belong to anyone so must be a stray. Dang cute little thang.

If anyone is thinking about a kitten or cat, please go to your ASPCA. They have so many beautiful cats there and I must have spent an hour just petting and holding cats. They are inundated with cats that people have turned in. I wanted to take them all home with me!

North of Boston MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:33 PM | Locked

Gini~

When are we going to see some pics of this snow????????

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:48 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Is that how it happens.  Here I thought they were just being so friendly. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 478
Points 6,090
Isabella replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:48 PM | Locked

Diane Morgan:

If anyone is thinking about a kitten or cat, please go to your ASPCA. They have so many beautiful cats there and I must have spent an hour just petting and holding cats. They are inundated with cats that people have turned in. I wanted to take them all home with me!

Hi Diane,

I agree with you there are so many kitties looking for families. If it was for me I would adopt at least another one....but grumpy old Hobbes (14 years old cat ) doesn't like pets....he likes only humans that I am pretty sure he consider his staff. In his mind there is the nice man that cooks (DH) and the nice lady that cleans, brushes him once in a while and does not get too upset when he vomits on the couch. And they all live happy in HIS apartment!

Isabella

I forgot I like your new hiar style very cute.

Isabella

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:49 PM | Locked

gini:
we are a wintry fairy land.  

So where are our pictures.  That's the way to see snow --- in pretty pictures. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:53 PM | Locked

Diane Morgan:
If anyone is thinking about a kitten or cat, please go to your ASPCA. They have so many beautiful cats there and I must have spent an hour just petting and holding cats. They are inundated with cats that people have turned in.

Cats - dogs - even horses.  It's the economy.  So many people are having a hard time making ends meet that they have to turn in their beloved pets. Dern shame 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,626
Points 140,453
Stephanie replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:21 PM | Locked

Diane,

It sure was a cute kitty. I had a couple unexpected guests myself. Mine are buzzards, I think and I'm not keeping them. They are perched on my roof and when I went to get the mail, I heard a hiss and a whoosh. and there they were. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,132
Points 28,645
Wendy replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:55 PM | Locked

Stephanie:
I had a couple unexpected guests myself. Mine are buzzards

and I though I had a problem with crows!!!!?  You may keep the buzzards thank you.

I went on my first outing by myself yesterday. Went to Walgreen's and the grocery store. It took about all I had.  The knee swelled up so big by the time I got to check out I was wondering if I would make it to the car. I did of course and spent the rest of the night on the couch with my leg elevated and Iced.  Had my Post opp yesterday too. He said that the knee will be OK now and I won't have anymore problems.  I start physical therapy on Friday.  I will be off work until January third. 

I am hoping to keep the welling down so that I can sew.  I do have lots of handwork set aside though.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:02 PM | Locked

Stephanie, a couple of months ago I was walking the dogs out back and a shadow passed overhead.  At first I thought it was the big hawk that lives in our woods until it was joined by more shadows.  I looked up to see 12 to 15 of those buggers circling overhead or sitting in the big dead tree we have out there.  It gave me and the dogs the creeps.  We cut out walk short and headed for the house.  They sat out there for probably a hour or more.  Yuk! 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,700
Nana replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:28 PM | Locked

Stephanie and Marge

Do you ladies somehow appear dead?  It is pretty bad when buzzards start circling....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 65
Page 1001 of 1040 (15598 items) « First ... < Previous 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use