Posts 278
Points 5,200
kim replied on Sun, Jul 3 2011 8:21 AM

To send a card to Tom here is the address:

Metro Health Medical Center,

Tom Tomasheski  ICU Unit

2500 Metro Health Dr

Cleveland, Oh 44109-1998

Danielle is being transferred this week to a rehab center so the family has asked if all cards and packages be held until the move is complete.

Danielle continues to improve everyday. Tom had another surgery Friday to repair damage to his ankle. The doctors were able to repair about 75% of damage and will try to complete the surgey this week. I pray this will be the last surgery. Will update again when I get more info.  Thanks again to everyone.  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Please pray for my son Todd.  This is the son who had a kidney removed because of cancer and is now living with one kidney.  He got the latest results from his routine blood work back today and his numbers are not good.  He knows it is because he works out in the heat all day without access to cool, fresh water to stay properly hydrated.  If they can't get his numbers back down, it will damamge his remaining kidney - leading to dialysis or the need for a kidney transplant. Please pray for the Lord to intervene and get his numbers back where they should be.  A different job where he would have access to proper hydration would also be a BIG plus.  Thanks everyone!!!

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598

Please pray for the family of Sheriff Dee Stewart.  About a week ago he was in an auto accident and suffered massive head injuries.  He passed away on Sunday morning.  The saddest part of all this is that the driver who T-boned Dee's truck was a Sheriff's deputy who is also Dee's grandson!  We will never know why Dee pulled out of that side road onto the highway in front of his grandson's patrol car as he never gained consciousness.  This is such a terrible tragedy for this wonderful family. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,482
Points 176,813
Marie replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 4:02 PM

Marge you got it, Todd is on my prayer list.  God Bless.

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,482
Points 176,813
Marie replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 4:04 PM

Oh Marge I'm so sorry will add this family to my prayer list as well.

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4
Points 23
Annie replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 4:24 PM

Absolutely. This family will be in my prayers.  What a horrible thing to have to go through.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,556
Points 51,395
Ginny replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 4:29 PM

Marge, I will certainly put your son Todd on my prayer list.  And also add a request for a more appropriate job for his health condition.  God Bless..... Ginny

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,228
Points 112,235
Linny t replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 5:50 PM

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Please pray for the family of Sheriff Dee Stewart.  About a week ago he was in an auto accident and suffered massive head injuries.  He passed away on Sunday morning.  The saddest part of all this is that the driver who T-boned Dee's truck was a Sheriff's deputy who is also Dee's grandson!  We will never know why Dee pulled out of that side road onto the highway in front of his grandson's patrol car as he never gained consciousness.  This is such a terrible tragedy for this wonderful family. 

The Stewart family will be in my prayers, Marge.  How tragic!  I can't imagine the pain that young man must be feeling right now.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Granny M - sorry for your loss.  It sounds like you were able to be with here at the end.  Praying for your comfort.

Thank you Marie.    And thank everyone who was saying prayers for my mother.   She died peacefully and without pain last Thursday.   My sister and I are doing OK,  lots of crying but glad she is no longer suffering.   I have found my pennies from heaven, so I know she is with God and what better place to be.

To those out there who are still suffering, my thoughts and prayers go out for you as well.   Hugs to all

Granny M

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,482
Points 176,813
Marie replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:45 PM

Granny M sending you and your sister love and comforting thoughts.  God Bless.

Millbury, MA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:34 PM

Granny M, I am sorry for your loss.  I know how hard it is to lose a mother.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,401
Points 119,611
Patti replied on Tue, Jul 5 2011 10:39 PM

Marge, I am praying for your son Tom and for Sheriff Dee Stuart's family. 
Granny M, prayers for you too.  The loss of a mother is one of the more difficult losses.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,228
Points 112,235
Linny t replied on Wed, Jul 6 2011 11:41 AM

God Bless you Loretta.  You and your family are in my prayers.

Linny T

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195

Oh Marge, I am so sorry you are going through all this.  Prayers and hugs coming your way.  It seems like when one thing happens there will be something else to keep the stress level up.  Hang in there  

Granny M

Page 75 of 75 (1124 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use