Page 7 of 7 (94 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 93 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,591
Points 75,975
Karla replied on Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:14 PM

I keep wanting to move my stash, frames, etc. into the master bedroom because there is so much more space.  My little spare bedroom can barely be walked into.  Unfortunately, for me, my husband keeps putting his foot down.  He says I've already taken over one bedroom, the breakfast bar, and part of the living room.  You'd think he want to get me into just one room, but I guess he knows me too well...I will just keep expanding.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 315
Points 7,375
Georgia replied on Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:16 PM

Wouldn't we all like to just buy fabric on demand?  Even though I don't have room for anymore -- wait -- I could unload my shoe rack and fill it with fabric... Gotta go to the quilt shop! 

I'm going to be in Liberty, MO over Labor Day, Barbara.  We have some very dear friends that live there and we're going for a visit.  Are there any good quilt shops there?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:25 PM

A fabric in all colors and alot of it

Happy

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Aug 23 2011 12:28 PM

WE have one shop here in Liberty , Its down by the square  on Kansas  Street ,Called Quilt'n Down Home.. Chanelle is a great gal and has acouple of good employees . she has really improved her shop in the past year ,and it so cute ,It is small but busy... I know you will love it .. There are a couple of more good ones in the area. one is in Kearny ,called .And Sew Bee It . ,and one in Excelsior Springs  called  THe Wooden Spool. these are all with 20 mins of Liberty... There is one more you should go visit ,  It is alittle drive ,,The Missouri Star Quilting Company . The owner is the gal that does all those neat  quilting lesson that they talk about on here ,Jenny Doan.It would be ashame to be so close and not visit..Her shop is in Hamilton ,it alittle drive about 45 mins from Liberty ,but it is well worth the drive  I hope this helps you out some Georgia,  We will be having our big  labor day festival then to ...on the square ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 7 of 7 (94 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use