Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 163 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 161 162 163 164 165 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,265
Points 35,160
Granny M replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:15 PM | Locked

Richard

Hurray for good days, I have a hobby lobby here in KY, but no sales like that.

Granny M

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,265
Points 35,160
Granny M replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:22 PM | Locked

Today has been one of those little to no sewing days.  Everyone I know decided to call me today, loved talking with them.  We are having yet another snow storm and everyone is worried we may not be able to met on Saturday.  Then my daughter came over and spent about two hours with us.  Loved that too.  Had to make supper and now checking on the message boards to see what I have missed all day.  I thing I may have sew two moifs. There is always tomorrow and thats something to look forward to.

I got the March/April love of quilting yesterday and there is a Jinny Beyer quilt that is suppose to be a free download, but when I went to the web sit it wasn't there, or at least I could not find it.  I am going to try again tomorrow just in case it has not been posted yet.  I also want to peek at Fabric.com tonight, now I am not buying anything just peeking, I have already told myself there is nothing there I want. 

Catch you all tomorrow

Granny M

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:51 PM | Locked

Granny M

All that Fabric.com has on the 1.95 sale is clothing fabric and shirtings.  Didn't find anything that I wanted so I saved me some money....lol.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,265
Points 35,160
Granny M replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:54 PM | Locked

Nana:

Granny M

All that Fabric.com has on the 1.95 sale is clothing fabric and shirtings.  Didn't find anything that I wanted so I saved me some money....lol.

Whew am I glad to hear that, what a relief, I am such a sucker for a good sale.  Thanks for the heads up.

Granny M

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,567
Points 30,544
Kelley replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:59 PM | Locked

Did I miss a fabric sale?...lol.. prob for the best...lol.. I have been busy cleaning out my sewing room , to make room for my new toy coming soon... I go Sat to order it ... then I go for training on it  March 5 .. then its home to mammmmaaaaaa...lol.. I am not at all excited...lol......

I hope everyone is keeping warm and sewing lots...

Kelley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,482
Points 43,630
Vivian replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 8:30 PM | Locked

I have been renovating the house and i finaly got my sewing room back, unfortunately, it has picked up at work and by the time i get home/feed the cats/feed the husband/thing about cleaning the kitchen, i'm to tired to sew.  Maybe in a week or two.  I just bought a used Mega Quilter from a friend who has gone bigger/better and i can't even summon the umph to get going on that, although i did assemble it last saturday inbetween work breaks. Retirement can't happen too soon.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 786
Points 20,015
Carol replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 8:40 PM | Locked

chocake2:

Does all that remodeling in your kitchen get you out of cooking for a few days, PD?? Lucky Lady...

Chocake, that was my first thought, too - can you figure out we'd rather sew and quilt than cook? 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 8:44 PM | Locked

Granny M:
I got the March/April love of quilting yesterday and there is a Jinny Beyer quilt that is suppose to be a free download, but when I went to the web sit it wasn't there, or at least I could not find it.

Granny M, it has been my experience that they do not post items related to the newest issue until about a week after I receive it.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 9:53 PM | Locked

Rhonda Laws:

It's all yours Barbara!!

rhonda, both of these quilts are breautiful    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 9:55 PM | Locked

Dawn:
then get to babysit granddaughters while they nap!  Hope to get one too!  I love my naps! 

i really  miss my naps with princess.  she's too old now    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,107
Points 410,889
gini replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:39 PM | Locked

i was thinking,   (i know most of the time this is a bad idea)   if we all posted our likes and dislikes in our bios,  it would help when we were exchanging blocks with other members.   for instance your favorite colors, favorite kinds of fabrics, etc.    just a thought    gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Feb 9 2011 10:47 PM | Locked

Gini

That probably would work for most but I like them all.....LOL>>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:18 AM | Locked

Cindy:
The worst part is I was is I used a fancy stitch that has a bunch of stitches

Cindy

I feel your pain too- and I have a bad habit of calling the "bad quilt" a little witch.  If it's a really bad quilt day- all you hear is --" you little witch, you little witch."

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:30 AM | Locked

Granny M:
Oh dear God, not another sale, Where is Mars,  Mars stop me I am standing in front of that poor house.  Maybe I could just peek and not buy anything. Maybe they won't have anything I like. Yeah that will work, I'll just tell myself there is nothing there I like.

Thanks Marge,  come visit me in the poor house OK

Granny M

You and I are terrible- just terrible- these places have a sale, they may as well call 1 800- Granny M and 1 800- Mars , and we get out the plastic and shop for quilt stuff.  I swear this morning I was just gonna get the picture of the sharpener for y'all and then wham bam They said SALE on the website- BIg sale too. Well I have to take a peek, didn't I?   Are you kidding me nothing we like- when will that happen? When pigs fly??  Like I bought an apron pattern today! When am I going to make an apron, tell me? When?  When Cricket has puppies? She's fixed!  LOL

Maybe they'll give us a cheap island.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Feb 10 2011 12:34 AM | Locked

Terri

Darling quilts- Purple is my favorite color! And your car quilt is really cool

Page 163 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 161 162 163 164 165 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use