Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 11 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 6:46 AM | Locked

I am going to church then home to work on my cross stich and watch some football and at 6 going to my husband concert

Happy

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,131
Points 252,469
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 6:51 AM | Locked

gagoo welcome back , please join us in Farmer wife group , it is already fun,for those of us who couldn't wait to get started. You and your family have a great holiday also..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:20 AM | Locked

Gagoo, so nice to see your beautiful face again.  I hope you find more time to visit with us.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND THE HAPPIEST OF NEW YEARS

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092
Leslie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:21 AM | Locked

My you ladies sure were gabby yesterday, several pages to get caught up on LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930
Marilyn B replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:30 AM | Locked

Wow I have missed a lot in a couple of days.  Marge, your placemats are so cute but no I did not get any made.  Maybe over the summer when I have more time.  I plan on spending the rest of the next two weeks sewing so when I finally arise from my machine I will post all the wonderful stuff I have done.  Happy New year all. 

Paris, Ontario

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:57 AM | Locked

Marilyn B:
Happy New year all. 

Same to you Marilyn and happy sewing! Can't wait to see your projects.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:08 AM | Locked

Hi Gagoo and Happy! So good to hear from both of you!

Kelley, So sorry to hear you have wrenched your back. Hope it gets better quickly. What a sweetheart your BF is to help you....

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:10 AM | Locked

Kelley~

Hope you are feeling better soon. At least you'll have some time off to take care of the back. Lots of time to read and pour over quilting magazines. Can you lay down and sew at the same time?

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:13 AM | Locked

Chocake,

Loved your post about the kids sleeping in the box. Haven't exposed myself to Walmart yet. I can only imagine the "fun". At least you had something positive come out of it, by seeing Santa.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:15 AM | Locked

Marilyn B:

Wow I have missed a lot in a couple of days.  Marge, your placemats are so cute but no I did not get any made.  Maybe over the summer when I have more time.  I plan on spending the rest of the next two weeks sewing so when I finally arise from my machine I will post all the wonderful stuff I have done.  Happy New year all. 

Marilyn~

O.K. We are holding you to it. Lots of pictures when you come up for air. Can't wait to see all your beautiful things you do.

Today is my last day of painting and tomorrow is our last do or die shipment. Today will be a zoo here, getting everything personalized, exterior sprayed, packed and shipped tomorrow. Then we are done for 2010. Weds. might be a stay in bed day all day and then I want to get back to sewing. I'm in withdrawal big time!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,636
Points 140,668
Stephanie replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:01 AM | Locked

Diane,

Yay! Finally, after today you can rest and get back into having some fun! Hope you don't wear yourselves out too much. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:24 AM | Locked

Diane, I for one and grateful that you are well enough to have a crazy day and that you're getting those orders out after all!

We got about 3-4" of fluffy new snow yesterday. It's nice to see white after the last week of blah brown. The kids were anxious to try thier new sleds this morning, so they are already out playing in the back yard. I've fielded at least 3 requests to take them up to the big hill. 'Spose i oughta drag out my long handles and get my rear in gear... altho I'm not so wild about rolling around in the snow and cold.

We got all of our walmart goodies wrapped and tucked under the tree yesterday. I love thier excitement over the treasures they got for thier sibs. Jr's already blabbed what he got for his older siblings, multiple times. LOL

Have a super day, everyone!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 11:24 AM | Locked

Diane, I for one and grateful that you are well enough to have a crazy day and that you're getting those orders out after all!

We got about 3-4" of fluffy new snow yesterday. It's nice to see white after the last week of blah brown. The kids were anxious to try thier new sleds this morning, so they are already out playing in the back yard. I've fielded at least 3 requests to take them up to the big hill. 'Spose i oughta drag out my long handles and get my rear in gear... altho I'm not so wild about rolling around in the snow and cold.

We got all of our walmart goodies wrapped and tucked under the tree yesterday. I love thier excitement over the treasures they got for thier sibs. Jr's already blabbed what he got for his older siblings, multiple times. LOL

Have a super day, everyone!

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,131
Points 252,469
Barbara replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 12:18 PM | Locked

Diane, gald to hear your feeling better and that you are just about finished with your orders. I know you must be missing your machines (babies). I would . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 1:14 PM | Locked

Marilyn B:
Marge, your placemats are so cute but no I did not get any made.

Well just let me know if you need any help finding some fabric.  Enjoy your next two weeks sewing.  I just have to get the buttons/ snaps on the things I made for Dave's DGDs.  I thought I had two pair of panties cut out but it was only one.  I didn't have any more soft pink fabric but did have some off white that worked fine for the second pair.  After I finish those up, I think I will probably work on the two quilt tops I have here for the Humane Society.  Next week I will have a few days that I can sew to my hearts content as Dave will be in Florida.   

I would have finished the doll clothes yesterday except for fact that we spent a good part of the day in the emergency room at the local hospital.  Dave was just not feeling "right" and we didn't like the way the bruising area on his tummy kept getting bigger.  They did a sonogram on him to make sure he wasn't bleeding internally or getting blood clots.  Everything was fine and the doctor said that the bruising was normal.  Would have been nice if they had shown us a drawing or something before we left his proceedure of what you could consider normal and what you needed to worry about.  Dave was to go back to see our heart doctor on Friday but his appt. got moved to Monday.  We were just concerned but glad we went and had everything checked out.  For once, the emergency room was quiet!  There was only one other fellow sitting there when we got there and they took Dave right back.   

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Page 11 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use