Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today! #2

Page 10 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3,829 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:10 PM | Locked

Gagoo:

Hi Y'all

checking in again.

Ah there is that sparkley signature again!!!  Glad you are back.  I hgope you will get tyo come and play more after Jan.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,618
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:16 PM | Locked

chocake2:
So we were stuck in a bit of an unpleasant spot.  I looked down to see how my son was handling the tight confines of the line, and he was grinning from ear to ear, and waving past the crabby lady. I scanned the crowd and didn't register anyone we knew, so I asked "Who are you waving too?" He beamed and said "Santa! He just winked at me." I looked a little harder, and sure enough, there he was, standing off to one side, watching the crowd. No one seemed to notice him at all. In fact most of them acted like they couldn't even see him!    If he was checking up on things, he sure musta found a lot of folks to put on his naughty list in Walmart.  :S  I thought we should stop and say hello on our way our, but when I looked up again he was gone.

Wow!  Maybe it was the REAL Santa and not one of those guys in the fake beards.  Looks like some folks will be getting coal in their stockings up there in Montana. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,166
Points 387,662
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:24 PM | Locked

Gagoo:
Oh my gosh, another sampler. I dropped out of the SBS, does this one have larger blocks(Ihope)I am a good sheeplet, or as my husband says SHEOPLE, I made a baby quilt for a friend at work last week, but other than that I am ashamed to say "NO"

Hi Gagoo,

welcome back. You were missed. The Farmer's Wife Sampler has the same size blocks as SBS and some of the same blocks too. I think you should hop over to SBS and pick it up again. Most of us are still working on it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,166
Points 387,662
Kris replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:26 PM | Locked

chocake2:
The night in the box was a smashing success.  When I checked them around midnight they were all wrapped up in a tangle of arms and legs, no telling which limb went to which brother, and both snoring softly. What treasures under the tree!

Chocake,

I'm glad it went well.

Sorry you had to brave the crowds at Wally World. The holiday season sure bring out the nasty in some people. They've lost sight of what it's all about.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:42 PM | Locked

Gagoo:
Hi Y'all

Hi Gagoo, welcome back  And a Merry Christmas to you!   I'm thinking about joining the SBS group so since the FWS blocks are the same size you should re-join that group.  Would love to have your company there.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,792
Points 420,639
gini replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:25 PM | Locked

welcome back gagoo,  i've missed you and your sparkly signature.    you're quitting work?  does that mean you are retiring?    gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:29 PM | Locked

Chocake

How awesome to get a glimpse of Santa.  It is amazing that he can still be out checking on people this close to his huge journey.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,872
Points 181,818
Marie replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:29 PM | Locked

This is a must see.  Enjoy!

Subject: God Will Take Care Of You

PLEASE WATCH THIS WATCH THE BABY
THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING YOU'LL SEE ALL DAY!
Have your speakers on, and be sure to read "all" the comments!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:52 PM | Locked

Oh What a sweet little cherub! Thanks Marie.

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:06 PM | Locked

Marie

So sweet.  Thanks for sharing.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,792
Points 420,639
gini replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:21 PM | Locked

thanks marie   what a cutie

gini in north idaho

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 278
Points 5,220
kim replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 9:11 PM | Locked

Shellie - I think I follow what you are saying. That is kind of how I was picturing it in my head also, like a cross-stitch pattern. Thank you for the offer I don't have a real picture yet only the one in my head. If it is OK may I contact you after the New Year and send you a picture if I can find one to try?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 285
Points 7,035
Shellie replied on Sat, Dec 18 2010 9:22 PM | Locked

kim:

Shellie - I think I follow what you are saying. That is kind of how I was picturing it in my head also, like a cross-stitch pattern. Thank you for the offer I don't have a real picture yet only the one in my head. If it is OK may I contact you after the New Year and send you a picture if I can find one to try?

That's fine Kim.  I am always lurking around here somewhere.  If you are interested, you can see some of my Cross Stitch Patterns at - http://www.linariadesigns.com/ - that will give you an idea of what I do.  The patterns I have available there wouldn't work well for quilt patterns as they would be HUGE, but I think we can find a way to make it work on a slightly smaller scale for you.  So whenever you are ready just let me know and we will see what we can up with.

Shellie - south central Washington state

Linaria Dalmatica Designs

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,600
Points 48,465
Pat Lancaster replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 5:03 AM | Locked

Gagoo:
I am BAAAAAACCCKKK!

Gagoo, it is good to see you. There are still lots of things to get into. Wackiness reigns! Looking forward to you joining in again!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,575
Points 30,594
Kelley replied on Sun, Dec 19 2010 6:42 AM | Locked

Welcome back Gagoo....Its nice to hear from you again...

I wrenched my back a couple of days ago. so I havent been doing much sewing latley...I did ask my BF to square up and trim my wall hanging for me and cut some binding for me...lol.. what a chore to get him to do it my way...lol.. he always says ... why dont we do it this way or that....lol... but I am thankful that he is willing to  help me get some thing done... Hopefully today I can get the binding on this thing and post a pic for everyone....

Four more days of work then Im off for 11 days in a row... OH..what will I do with my self... I only wish I had my long arm now instead of late feb early march.lol... welll I guess this gives me time to make more tops to quilt when I do get it...lol...

Hope evreyone is having a great weekend...

Happy Sewing

Kelley

• | Post Points: 35
Page 10 of 256 (3830 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.