Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 370
Mary Wilson Posted: Fri, Jul 31 2009 8:11 PM

My name is Mary and I live in NC.  I have been quilting for a year and half now.  I am as hooked as anyone can be.

• | Post Points: 110
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Mary and welcome to QCOA. I know you will enjoy your time here. If you have pictures of your quilts I hope you will post them.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,445
Points 243,677
Thea replied on Fri, Jul 31 2009 9:38 PM

Hello Mary, NC is beautiful this time of year.  I wish I was back on the east coast so much - but soon - a couple more years...

I am a quiltoholic, a fabriholic a threadaholic... join in... it is very very addictive - I think I even belong to the notionsaholic group.  We need an anonymous meeting place... nope don't want one yet...lol  I love these addictions - they make me so productive.

What have you made - are you married - kids - grandkids - dogs - cats - a fairy garden - are you a gardener...

thought I would ask all the pertinent questions before Kris got here and asked...

We love to welcome you to our wonderful group - enjoy - ask - show and share

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526

Hi Mary and welcome to QCA.  Where are you in NC?  I lived in Charlotte when I was in high school (about a hundred years ago!!) and have always loved that area.  Glad you're here with us.  This is the best place to be with the kind of addiction you have because we all understand.

Southwest Florida

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,824
Points 366,012
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 1 2009 9:41 AM

Welcome Mary,

I really hoped to live in North Carolina one day. I was stationed at Fort Bragg for a few years. Alas DH is from Maine and wanted to move back here once we got done with the Army.

Oh well, I've have to settle for taking my holidays there.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 80
Points 835

Welcome Mary,

Hehe doesn't take long now does it!?! I was hooked(an addict) after my first quilt :-). Glad you decided to join us.

Jean

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Aug 3 2009 1:45 PM

welcome mary, i'm hooked for life, too,   and  am not interested in ever getting unhooked.   i love quilting   gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

Welcome to QCA, Mary! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with us.

Gillette, WY

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 605
Points 14,486
Tammy replied on Thu, Aug 6 2009 7:16 PM

Welcome Mary!!  Once you start quilting girl, there's no turning back!!  It is addictive!

Tammy--NE.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 961
Points 11,961
Anita replied on Thu, Aug 6 2009 8:17 PM

Hello Mary;

Welcome to QCA, I'm hooked too . Been only quilting for maybe eight month.

Anita

• Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use