Top 10 Posters

This is why I can't get my quilting done!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 28 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:58 PM

Jutta, CA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Fri, Jun 26 2009 10:59 PM

Jutta, CA

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Fri, Jun 26 2009 11:01 PM

This is way I can't be long on a sewing machine. From the top there is Lucy, Mr. Felix, Oskar, Ralphie and Lily.

Oh, I have dogies too.

Just don't know how to download the pictures right!

Jutta, CA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Sat, Jun 27 2009 9:20 AM

Oh Jutta, they are all so beautiful.  Is Lucy the orange tabby?  She looks a lot like our first cat, Lucky.  He had the orange eyes too, which I think is so pretty.  We lost him to illness when he was only two years old, but he was with us long enough for us to realize that we must have cats in our lives.  This is Raven and Domino (black & white), the last two of my brood.

They both like laying on my quillow!

Southwest Florida

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 546
Points 11,066
Happy replied on Sat, Jun 27 2009 9:53 AM

my sew room has be come the dumping ground if they do not know who or what to do with it they put it in my sewing room on my sewing table and now my son put his lap top on it. put with a manager that dose not want to come in to work because in August she is quiting I have been working alot so with all that It looks like sunday will be my day

Happy

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 845
Points 12,437
Jutta replied on Sat, Jun 27 2009 10:13 AM

Hi Sandy,

you have beautiful kitties too. I used to have a black kitty (like your Raven) 30 years ago in Germany and he was an indoor/outdoor  kitty. One day he didn't come home and my little daughter and I were looking for him everywhere. Ever since, we have decided. not let a cat outside anymore and our Vet said, that should not be a problem and a cat is better kept inside than outside.

All my kitties are Oci cats, with the exception of my half Siamese cat Ralphie.

Lucy is a cinnamon/silver spotted and her sister Lily is a ebony/silver spotted (Avatar).  Mr. Felix is chocolate spotted and his brother Oskar is lavender spotted.  Oskar spotts only show in the sun and they look greyish/lavender.

I also have two rat terriers, "Daisy" and "Scottie", one miniature schnauzer "Max" (he is the boss) and a lab/greyhound mix "Zena".  

The pets take over the whole house and we call it the animal house.

Pets are a blessing!

Jutta, CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

A picture (or in this case 3 pictures) is indeed worth a thousand words!  Thanks for sharing your beautiful cat pictures.

Kissimmee, FL

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 150

Sandy,

Your Raven looks like my Mush!  Loves to lay in the same position too!  SHE like to help me with my quilting.  WHen I'm sewing on a binding, she is in my lap making sure I do it right.  When I am at my machine, she is on the floor behind my chair not letting me get up unless she says so.

It's a good thing we love our animals.  Otherwise how would we put up with the fur as a condiment in our homes.

Kim of kimandmush

• | Post Points: 65
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767

Mush sounds like such a great "fur child"

Kissimmee, FL

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Sat, Jun 27 2009 1:58 PM

Jutta, mine are all indoor cats too.  After the loss of our first cat, I'll never let another outside.

Southwest Florida

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. replied on Sat, Jun 27 2009 2:00 PM

Kim, Mush is beautiful.  Does she have any white on her?  Raven has a little on her chest and her belly.

Southwest Florida

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 95
Points 3,625
elgato15 replied on Wed, Dec 15 2010 4:29 PM

Callie looks like my Felix cat !  As you can tell, I have many.  I adopt them as strays when they show up at my door and once I get them inside, they're happy babies especially when they have bad teeth that are hurting them etc.  Yes my vet bills are huge but they are worth every cent in the pleasure that they bring to me.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Dec 15 2010 9:27 PM

Beautiful kitties, ladies!  Come on over to the thread called "Farm animals and such" to meet more of the QCA pets!

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Wed, Dec 15 2010 11:44 PM

Oh, my Sandy,

This Callie is a real cutie, I would just pet her all day. I can see why you can't get your quilting done.  She 's trying to help but she needs to rest first, just a little nap, mom! LOL

What a dollbaby!

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use