Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 163 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 161 162 163 164 165 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 7:47 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
Calley's mom here.  Goodness, everyone sided with Calley on that one.  I guess I'm mean 365 days a year, because that's how often big old Gunnar is sitting on our deck begging to come in.  He has a perfectly fine home to go to, and he's used to snow 5-6 months a year here.  I took the picture because his abominable snowman appearance made me laugh.

I think the pets sided with Calley. I wouldn't have let Gunnar in either. LOL.

We're getting that white stuff tomorrow morning. Yuck.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530
Melissa Halpain replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:28 PM | Locked

Well I am a sore tired little doggy tonight. Last night my daddy was playing with my friend BG, the queensland healer and I wanted to play too. Well BG didn't like that. We ended up getting into a little scuffle. Daddy got us apart but BG wasn't done yet. I ended with my eye out of my socket. Daddy rushed me to the emergency vet. They ended up putting my eye back and stitching up the eye so that it could heal. Mommy came and got me this morning. I have pink stitches on my eye. It's not BG's fault. We were just doing what dogs do. We will not find out if I have sight in that eye or not when I get my stitches out. Mommy and Daddy are really worried and sad tonight. We all need prayers tonight.

Cookie (BG and Rocky)

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,309
Points 26,915
Elizabeth replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 9:15 PM | Locked

Cookie, what a scary thing for you and your dad, I pray that you heal fast.  Remember no horseing around while your eye heals

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,630
Points 52,280
Ginny replied on Thu, Apr 11 2013 9:29 PM | Locked

Oh Cookie, I'm so sorry that you and your friend got into a tussle.  Just do everything you are supposed to so your eye heals fast.   No more horsing around like that either.    Ginny

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 12:21 AM | Locked

Oh Cookie,

so sorry. We will offer up some prayers for you and your family. I hope your eye heals properly and that you don't lose your eyesight.

Hugs to you all. Keep us posted.

Kris, J, Orca and Oco.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 3:01 PM | Locked

Oh my, Cookie!  That sounds traumatic for everyone involved!  I hope you'll get your vision back!  Does BG live with you, or does he just come over to play?

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530
Melissa Halpain replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 5:22 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
 Does BG live with you, or does he just come over to play?

BG (Beautiful Girl) lives with me. She is normally very sweet but gets a little jealous when Daddy is playing with us. Here's my update. They stitched my eye closed with pink sutures. I have antibiotic ointment for my eye and some pain pills. I am seeing my regular vet tomorrow and the stitches should come out in 14 days. Since they can't put a patch on my eye they stitch it shut to heal. I am eating well and no tummy trouble. Still staying very quite. My Mon and Dad are keeping a very close watch on me. I sleep with Daddy. After the vet visit tomorrow, I will update everyone again. Thank you for all the prayers.

Cookie, BG and Rocky 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 10:39 AM | Locked

Just couldn't resist posting a photo of my Labrador girls, Annie and Emily.  They were same litter sisters.  Emily (blue collar) went to the Rainbow Bridge (cancer) in December 2011, but Annie (red collar) is curled up at my feet right now.

Annie is a chatterbox and talks all the time without saying a word.  She has very specific opinions, like where her cushion will go in my sewing room.  She's a very dear family member.  

Annie says "Hi to the other QCA Furry Friends."  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907
Kris replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:39 PM | Locked

Cute photo of Annie and Emily.

Hi Annie.

Oco and Orca.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:51 PM | Locked

Hi Annie!  You can come play at my house anytime!  Too many neighborhood boy dogs hang out in my yard.  I'd like a girlfriend to play with!

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 10:39 PM | Locked

MNnancy:

Hi Annie!  You can come play at my house anytime!  Too many neighborhood boy dogs hang out in my yard.  I'd like a girlfriend to play with!

~Calley

Uffda!   Annie is not spade.  If she came to your house, MNancy, we'd have a basket full of puppies!  She is all girl though -- very feminine.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 795
Points 12,825
Quiltless replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 10:41 PM | Locked

Kris:

Cute photo of Annie and Emily.

Hi Annie.

Oco and Orca.

Hi from Anne to Oco and Orca!  Annie likes our neighbor kitty, Waffles.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530
Melissa Halpain replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:54 PM | Locked

Melissa Halpain:
After the vet visit tomorrow, I will update everyone again.

Hi all, I forgot to update everyone. My mommy went to Denver for a week and I missed her and forgot to post my update. I got my stitches out yesterday. I got a lot of medication for my eye. They think I won't have any eyesight in that eye that was damaged. It is still painful and I am getting a lot of drops in my eye so I don't get an infection in it. I don't get to get out much since one of the drops dilate my eye for the pain.  My mommy is worried sick about me losing my eyesight in that eye. It looks pretty bad. I have another appointment with the vet tomorrow. We'll see.

Cookie, BG and Rocky

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530
Melissa Halpain replied on Fri, Apr 26 2013 11:56 PM | Locked

Quiltless:

Just couldn't resist posting a photo of my Labrador girls, Annie and Emily.  They were same litter sisters.  Emily (blue collar) went to the Rainbow Bridge (cancer) in December 2011, but Annie (red collar) is curled up at my feet right now.

Annie is a chatterbox and talks all the time without saying a word.  She has very specific opinions, like where her cushion will go in my sewing room.  She's a very dear family member.  

Beautiful picture. We are so sorry about your loss.      Cookie, BG and Rocky

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 474
Points 7,545
Julienne replied on Sat, Apr 27 2013 9:53 AM | Locked

Melissa Halpain:

Quiltless:

Beautiful picture. We are so sorry about your loss.      Cookie, BG and Rocky

Your babies are sooooo cute. Sorry about your loss. Prayers.

Julienne - Mid Missouri

Page 163 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 161 162 163 164 165 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use