Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 161 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 159 160 161 162 163 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 9:39 AM | Locked

That little man is so handsome.  I know his momma is proud.   I could just cuddle with him....so sweet.   Love the eagle.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 10:06 AM | Locked

WOW a bald eagle!!  No wonder mom was so huge, what a big handsome colt

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,523
Points 50,940
Ginny replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 11:57 AM | Locked

Oh my goodness, Bobbie Joe,  That is one handsome looking colt.  He is nearly half as tall as his Mom.  No wonder she looked like she was having twins. Must be a proud Mama.   Beautiful bird that came to visit too.    Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560
Melissa Halpain replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 1:43 PM | Locked

Bobbie Joe Klebe:
Want to show everybody our visitor to the farm yesterday.

Wow Bobbie Joe, this is a great picture. I saw it on my phone first but couldn't leave a post. I've never seen one. I am so happy for your new little one also. Congratulations.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,726
Points 364,652
Kris replied on Thu, Mar 14 2013 3:40 PM | Locked

Bobbie Joe Klebe:
Also, wanted to show you who came today!

Oh he's beautiful.

Bobbie Joe Klebe:
Want to show everybody our visitor to the farm yesterday.

So cool.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 2:12 PM | Locked

Hey all my furry friends.   Mom keeps telling me that I am going to be getting a new little brother next week.   I am not real sure about this brother thing.   At least he will be lots smaller than me and I can be the "big" man in the house for a change.   All of my nephews and neice finally moved out of my house.   I was really getting tired of all those big dogs in my house.   Great Danes and Boxers just will not listen to a thing.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 3:52 PM | Locked

Not listen...that's funny.  Maybe your voice couldn't get all the way up to those Great Dane ears!

So are you home alone now until your new brother arrives?  When he grows up, will he be your size, or is he a smaller breed?

My mom showed me a YouTube video today that I thought was the stupidest thing on earth.  Can you imagine anything like this ever really happening?

http://www.lastampa.it/2013/03/25/multimedia/societa/lazampa/usa-gatto-prende-al-guinzaglio-cane-e-lo-riporta-a-casa-sez8teYiIYz6DPRSgMNW7N/pagina.html

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 4:46 PM | Locked

Calley

That is a pretty silly video.,   As if we would be led around by some dumb ole cat....hah.   I am home alone right now.   It gets a little quiet sometimes but I really don't miss those big old dogs much.   My new brother will be about my size or maybe a little smaller.   He is another chihuahua but instead of having my longer nose and legs his will be shorter.   He is considered an applehead while I am more of the "deer" style.   His name is going to be Remy I think.   And he is a chocolate merle color.   I have never seen that color in a chihuahua before.   I sure hope he learns to listen really quickly.   I would hate to have to teach him everything.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,726
Points 364,652
Kris replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:53 PM | Locked

Pancho,

your new brother sounds like fun. I like having a "little" brother. Mine is bigger than I  am but he knows who's the boss around here.

Calley,

that is a silly video. I bet I could do that. I don't know any dogs in the neighbourhood though.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 12:33 PM | Locked

Josh has seen Remy but I haven't.   He came home telling me all about how he looks like a little rat.   Mom said that he fits in one of her hands...LOL>   I will be able to tell him who is boss really quick.   In fact Josh named him because Remy reminded him of the rat on rattatoile sp?  the movie.  I thought that was pretty funny.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,080
Points 16,555
weezee56 replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 1:25 PM | Locked

Nana:

Josh has seen Remy but I haven't.   He came home telling me all about how he looks like a little rat.   Mom said that he fits in one of her hands...LOL>   I will be able to tell him who is boss really quick.   In fact Josh named him because Remy reminded him of the rat on rattatoile sp?  the movie.  I thought that was pretty funny.

Pancho

Pancho, I hope you can get Nana to take lots of pictures of you and your new brother. I would love to see you two together. Are you long hair or short hair?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 4:21 PM | Locked

Weezee

I am short hair and so is my new brother.   Mom doesn't like messing with all that hair anymore....LOL>   I will be sure she takes lots of pics to share with you all.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 9:54 PM | Locked

Pancho, next week is almost here!  What day will Remy come?  Have you decided where his bed will be?  ...which toys you will share with him?  ....what time you will let him have your mom's lap?    ...for how long after you eat he'll have to wait to get his food?

So many decisions!

~Calley

(Don't step in any yellow puddles inside the house!)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:00 PM | Locked

Calley

Remy comes home next Thursday.   Mom is going to Virginia Beach with Amanda and the grandkids Monday thru Thursday and then will go pick up Remy when she gets home.    I really don't have any toys.  Never really cared much for playing with them.   Of course it may be different now that the big dogs aren't here to take them away from me.   Mom says she is going to put a cushion in one of the laundry baskets for now.   When Remy gets a little bigger he will probably sleep in the bed with me and Mom and Dad.   I have always slept with my Mom.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,591
Points 118,860
Judy Taylor-Bellingham replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 3:19 PM | Locked

In Memory of Vinnie. 2006 - 2013

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 50
Page 161 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 159 160 161 162 163 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use