Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 157 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 155 156 157 158 159 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:02 PM | Locked

Ah - Heaven.  Mom put turkey and gravy in our kibble.  Plus she had some to share with our friend Tasha next door too.  What a great Mom we have to think about us on Thanksgiving. We hope all of our fur baby friends got a special treat for Thanksgiving too. 

Now remember to be good so that Santa will stop by your house with toys and treats on Christmas. 

Mac and Autumn

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:15 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Ah - Heaven.  Mom put turkey and gravy in our kibble.  Plus she had some to share with our friend Tasha next door too.  What a great Mom we have to think about us on Thanksgiving. We hope all of our fur baby friends got a special treat for Thanksgiving too. 

Now remember to be good so that Santa will stop by your house with toys and treats on Christmas. 

Mac and Autumn

Ah, no fair Mac and Autumn!  I smelled good smells coming from the kitchen all day, but all I got was a slightly bigger rawhide treat after my usual kibble.  

How soon until the big guy in red comes?  I saw him on TV today at the end of a parade and right before the dog show.  Hey, how come no one from our QCA family was in that dog show? 

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:22 PM | Locked

Because we are fur babies and not froo froo show dogs!!!!  They all look like a bunch of snobs. 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:23 PM | Locked

Oh and it is only about a month til the guy in the red suit comes.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:42 PM | Locked

Here is a little kitty rap for all of our kitty friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

Neko and Molly

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 12:40 AM | Locked

Guys/Gals, I overheard my mom on the phone today.  She was talking to a dog boarding kennel and said something about 3 weeks.  I've been skulking around, listening and on my best behavior, but I actually think they are going to take me to the kennel when they go to the Branson Retreat.  She said I couldn't stay with her DD1 because they are at work all day and I dug under her fence when I stayed there for one day.  She said I couldn't stay with DD2 because I ripped the boards off the fence (I had some help from the two big dogs next door) and she is just renting and is not supposed to have pets. I don't know what to do.  I'm hoping that some of you that drive might want to take a trip to Nevada and spring me.  We can spend the time at Mom's house as no one will be around to keep us out.  Even though the weather is cold I have a nice big dog house and I'm sure there's a lot of good food in the freezer we can thaw out, and the BBQ is out and we could have a ball.  

Please help me!

Kaci

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,750
Nana replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:20 AM | Locked

Kaci

You poor baby.  Thankfully my Dad will be here with me. If I could drive and had a car I would be coming to get you.  It shouldn't be really cold at my house.   I hate it when Mom leaves...she is my cuddle bug and I so love to cuddle.   Oh well I will just have to find something else to do with my time.   If you can find a ride you come to my house and you can play with all my cousins that are living at my house right now.   You can meet Apollo the great dane,  Brodie the boxer, Belle the min pin...but she isn't very mini if you know what I mean...and Jorge the chihuahua.   Jorge is way bigger than I am,.   Hugs coming your way Kaci.  I sure hope you can work something out to get away from that ole kennel.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 4:45 PM | Locked

Hi Kaci!  My mom and dad are going to Branson, too, and I might consider visiting your place if you could come pick me up.  I never learned to drive when you and Ms Cricket did. Do you have a pond or a swimming pool?  If I can't get to Nevada, I'll be staying at our neighbor's house with my girlfriends Woofie and Willow.  I usually have lots of fun when I stay there.  It's a nice break from Pickles.  She stays home and Woofie's mom Terri comes over to feed her.

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932
Kris replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:32 PM | Locked

Karla:
 Even though the weather is cold I have a nice big dog house and I'm sure there's a lot of good food in the freezer we can thaw out, and the BBQ is out and we could have a ball.  

Please help me!

Kaci

Kaci,

oh that's terrible. I love BBQ but we can't drive either.  Can't you go with them?

Oco and I have been hearing talk around here about vacation too and it doesn't sound like we're going along either. This vaction thing has to stop.

Orca.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:44 AM | Locked

Kris:
Oco and I have been hearing talk around here about vacation too and it doesn't sound like we're going along either.

Orca and Ono, who will feed you while your mom and dad are island hopping this summer?  Will you go to Pat's house?  

~Pickles

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932
Kris replied on Sat, Jan 26 2013 11:53 PM | Locked

They say the Pat lady will come here to visit and feed us. When they went away last year it was Pat's son that kept us alive. He was nice.

We don't mind being in the house alone if someone checks in. We have an automatic feeder and a self washing potty.

Orca.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:47 PM | Locked

A self-washing potty???  Wow!

I get very lonely when Mom and Dad leave, so neighbor Terri takes pity on me and visits twice a day.  Mom tells me our family used to always have two cats at once so they'd keep each other company when it came to vacation time, but this time they tried one dog & one cat, so I'm home alone when everyone leaves.  I can't go to Terri's house because Woofie and Willow are not cat-friendly.  I wish I could go next door to stay with my boyfriend Scooter, the springer spaniel, but we don't have pet-sitting arrangements with that family.

~Pickles

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:38 PM | Locked

What is a scratch pen?  I have never heard of that before.  I always thought it would be neat to be able to go out and get fresh eggs.  We aren't allowed to have chickens in our neighborhood.

Joyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 186
Points 3,655
Bobbie Joe Klebe replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:53 PM | Locked

I love having my critters! I have chickens, ducks, geese, goats, horses and 2 dogs! It wont be long and there will be babies born!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,460
Points 361,932
Kris replied on Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:30 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
A self-washing potty???  Wow!

Yeah we love it. They call it a "Cat Genie". 

MNnancy:
Mom tells me our family used to always have two cats at once so they'd keep each other company when it came to vacation time, but this time they tried one dog & one cat, so I'm home alone when everyone leaves.  

Oco is OK as far as company goes. I like to beat him up but he's a good brother.

Terri sounds nice. It's good you have somebody to visit you.

Page 157 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 155 156 157 158 159 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use