Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 153 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 151 152 153 154 155 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Mon, Jun 18 2012 6:42 PM | Locked

Marge (AKA Dimples):

Hmm - rumor has it that a bunch of the Moms are having another one of those retreat thingies.  Do I sense some furbabies running off to have some fun while the Moms are busy sewing????  Don't miss the opportunity to go and kick up your heels.  :o) 

Mac

Wow...what a great idea. If you've recovered from the last fur baby retreat, hitch a ride with your moms. We have 5 acres to run on and woods behind us. You could do what Annabelle did when Mom was packing to go away:

I think I can get Daddy to cook some meat on the grill. We can have a BBQ!

Hugs,

Mimi

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,016
Points 19,565
Beth Weigt replied on Tue, Jun 19 2012 10:32 AM | Locked

I am going on my own retreat to enjoy being pampered by others than Mom and Dad.  I am also going to have at least one spa day!! Yeah!!

Bucky

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:06 PM | Locked

Annabelle - you do what the kitties at our house do when Mom and Dad get the suitcases out!  Unfortunately Autumn and I are too big to try that trick. 

Mac

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:59 AM | Locked

I haven't heard from my four-legged friends for a while.  

Here's something one of the neighborhood boy dogs shared with me. Not sure that I get it. Tennis balls?  ~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 1:36 PM | Locked

Calley

I love it.  Too funny.  Yep tennis balls...ROFLOL

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 436
Points 6,980
Mz M replied on Thu, Jul 12 2012 6:31 AM | Locked

MNnancy - OMG! Just checking email before I'm off to work and saw this. Laughed so hard I almost spit out my coffee!!! MNnancy thanks for the laugh before I head out the door as today promises to be a really rough one based on information received late last night.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Thu, Jul 12 2012 6:47 AM | Locked

Mz M, hope your day goes well.  Sounds serious.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Thu, Jul 12 2012 7:14 AM | Locked

Whew! I finally got on the computer. Mom has been obsessed with playing Bingo online. She's one very strange lady but we love her.

Just wanted to tell you that we have a new fur baby in the house. For a feline, she's not bad. She's young and just kind of showed up on our porch. She was very skinny so Mom gave her a can of cat food. She ate the whole thing! Now she won't leave, which is fine because she plays with me. Annabelle and Tara are old and don't always want to play like us young 'uns do. Her name is Little Bits, which is not going to fit her if she keeps eating the way she has. Nobody in this home goes hungry. I guess I'm just lucky. I keep my girlish figure. Annabelle tells me it will change when I get older but I think they are fooling me.

The bad thing is that Little Bits has sharp claws and thinks Mom is a scratching post that you climb. She said something about needing a transfusion after shaving her legs. I don't know why she shaves them in the summer. After all, she goes all winter with her legs looking like ours. She says it's her "winter fur." I don't know about that but fur (or hair in my case) is great to have so why does she get rid of it? I'll never understand moms.

That's about all going on here at the moment. If I get any new siblings, I'll let you know. It's a good thing Daddy is here or Mom would be on one of those shows with the old lady and all her fur babies! We could run out of food and, if that happens, these tubby siblings of mine would be scary!

Hugs,

Mimi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:40 AM | Locked

Here's one for my feline friends...

~Pickles

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:42 AM | Locked

No way, Pickles!  Here's one for my canine friends...

~Calley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,812
Points 365,772
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 11:46 AM | Locked

Calley and Pickles,

these are very cute. We like Pickles' better though. 

Orca and Oco

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 4:50 PM | Locked

Yea, Orca and Oco!   Cats rule, dogs drool!

~Pickles

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580
Melissa Halpain replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:02 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
Cats rule, dogs drool!

So funny. I never heard this one before.

I love this forum. I just happened upon this one. Love, love, love you all on this forum. I have 3 dogs. 2 females and 1 male. We have a Queensland healer, B.G. (beautiful girl), a fox terrier, min pin mix, Cookie and a puppy from BG that is a Queensland healer, American Boxer mix. His name is Rocky. He's just a big dufus. Happy, happy and happier. I got the min pin to replace my youngest child when he left home. She keeps me very busy.  I love all 3 of them so much. I guess I replaced all 3 of my children with 3 dogs. We do have one cat that stays outside as I am "Emergency Room" allergic to cats. I love cats but can't have them in the house. It's my husbands cat. I cant get near her. Her name is Tigger.

It is so great being on these forums. I live in the mountains and am pretty isolated. A very small town of 900 people. This is very enjoyable for me.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:04 PM | Locked

Calley and Pickles

These are too funny.  Especially that first one....as if a cat could be boss....ROFLOL

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Aug 12 2012 11:43 AM | Locked

Hi & welcome to B.G., Cookie, Rocky, and Tigger!  Happy to have you here with us.  Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you keeping your mom entertained!  I'm sure you're all a big help with the quilting, too!  Stop in to chat anytime.  This thread hasn't been as active since Ms Cricket got kicked off the computer.  I hear she's busy now chauffeuring her mom to the fabric store.

~Calley and Pickles

Page 153 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 151 152 153 154 155 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use