Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 127 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 125 126 127 128 129 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:35 PM | Locked

My Darling Furbabies,

I had a very trying day. My friend Scott came to do work around the house for mom.  Although he is very nice, it was noisy because he was putting in a new vanity in the powder room.  Please, can we do something useful like built me a playroom?

So I couldn't eat my breakfast, and y'all know all I love to eat. Mom had projects for him all day. Please! She even had him hang a Huge Teddy Bear Picture in the quilting room.  Please.  It is a little over the top. I was sick to my tummy : (  A teddy bear    She is getting into that again.  She wants to invite all the Teddy bear lovers for Teddy bear teas-- OMG.  She has flipped.

I am sleeping in tomorrow.  We were up at 5:30 this morning-too early for this puppy.

I cannot wait for retreat. Get out your dancing shoes.

Hugs to all

Ms Cricket

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 24 2012 10:42 PM | Locked

Sorry you had to get up so early, Ms Cricket.  I personally like to sleep in until 7 am.

I have to admit that, like your mom, I enjoy teddy bears.  There are many of them living in our house, and they sit around on a shelf high in the sewing/laundry room.  Sometimes I stand below that shelf looking up at them and whine and whine for one to come down to play with me, but no one will play.  They say it's because I got a little rough the last time, and Bingo Bear ended up losing a little stuffing.  It wasn't much.  I don't know why they are all being so chicken.  I'm just a sweet girl dog.

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:41 AM | Locked

Fruitty, it looks like Titan has been enjoying a good roll in the snow.  :o)

Mac and Autumn

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:45 AM | Locked

Calley - Mom would never even think of letting us play with the bear brothers, after what we did to the big pillows the Big David gave us.  I must admit that it would break her heart to see any of them hurt so we will just enjoy the occasional stuffed doggie toy that she gets for us.  She knows that we will have the stuffing out before a few days has passed but she's such a softy that she will by them occasionally anyhow. 

Mac

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:53 AM | Locked

Mac, I have a lot of stuffed toys of my own, and they rarely ever need to go to the hospital for toys for stitches.  I play with them all the time, but I'm just not that hard on them.  But there's something about those bears that makes me go crazy, so now Mom keeps them up high, and then she gets aggrevated when I whine and whine for them to come down.  I can't help myself!  I'm addicted to bears.  If they are coming to the retreat, they may have to play in their own space. Just sayin'...

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 461
Points 9,665
Flojo replied on Sat, Jan 28 2012 5:49 PM | Locked

Ms Cricket, I feel for you.  My human' roof over the deck was blown off last weekend and ever since Wed our neighbor has been down here banging and making all kinds of racket!  Now that the roof is repaired, he is starting on the trees and limbs that were blown down.  I think it is going to be another long week here.  His puppy, Snoopy, comes with him so at least we have someone to play with while all the noise is going on.

Blu and Abby

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Jan 29 2012 4:19 PM | Locked

Blu and Abby - we are sorry that your human's house got damaged.  You must have had a really bad storm.  We hope you weren't frightenedby the scary winds. 

Mac and Autumn.

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Jan 29 2012 4:23 PM | Locked

Yea - our Mom is back home.  Fri and Sat. she backed out of the garage and rolled down the car window and said "Good-bye kids,  Now you behave for Daddy today" and she was GONE.  She didn't come back until dark thirty!  She did the same thing this morning so we though she was gone for another whole day but she came home to us around noon.  We were so happy to see her!!!! Right after she changed out of her Sunday go -to-meeting clothes she brought us each a cookie.  That's why we love our Mom sooooo much.  She probably would have even come out on Friday and Saturday nights if we had been by the gate but we were sound asleep in the doggie mansion. 

Mac and Autumn

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,414
Points 61,767
Joyce Brenden replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:24 AM | Locked

Furbabies--

Y'all have been awfully quiet lately.  Since I don't have any furbabies of my own, I've kinda adopted all of y'all and I love to read about your adventures.  Hope it's OK that I've invaded your space.

Auntie Joyce

Kissimmee, FL

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 9:46 AM | Locked

Joyce Brenden:

Furbabies--

Y'all have been awfully quiet lately.  Since I don't have any furbabies of my own, I've kinda adopted all of y'all and I love to read about your adventures.  Hope it's OK that I've invaded your space.

Auntie Joyce

Oh Auntie Joyce! I am sure I speak for all fur-babies on here that we are happy to have you here with us. Mama hasn't been on the computer much because she has been knitting and cooking a lot. I'm only two and have seen her cook a handful of times my whole life! It's usually on those special occasions the two legged celebrate. Mama tore up the kitchen, got rid of a bunch of stuff for making people food and a lot of books...I think they say how to make the food. She bought new stuff for the kitchen and rearranged everything. She said that she didn't set up the kitchen when she and Papa moved in because she was so sick. I don't know about that 'cause I wasn't here yet but Annabelle says Mama was too sick to cook and too sick to eat most things. I'm so glad she's all better now. It kind of scared me when she had the kitchen torn up but now she is making meals that make Papa smile a lot. The only thing is, he doesn't share with us as much. He eats it all! Mama says it's fun to cook healthy food for Papa. Papa doesn't know what got into Mama but hopes the "domestic goddess" thing spreads to the rest of the house. Not sure what that means but Mama laughed and told Papa maybe when he dreams he'll see it. Sometimes mamas and papas are confusing when they talk.

Annabelle, Tara, and me are looking forward to the fur-baby retreat when Mama goes to the VB retreat. We just have to get past Papa since he's staying. Maybe we can take him with us as our mascot. 

Hugs,

Mimi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 12:09 PM | Locked

Auntie Joyce

You are always welcome here on our thread.  We have all been so busy getting out stuff ready to go retreating that we haven't been chatting as much.   My mom talks about you often and tells me how sweet you are.  It would be nice if all of us could meet someday.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,568
Points 30,579
Kelley replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:20 PM | Locked

Hi.. Furry friends.. I was hoping for some prayers from my fellow friends on here.. I am sick and i n the hospital due to getting into some left ovesr and 3 bad seizures.. The hospital got me to throw up some food but not much.... they dont know what causing the seizures right now and my mommy and daddy are sooo sacred right now.. please  pray I can get better so my mommy and daddy  will be calm..

Thanks sooo much my furry friends..

Murphy

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:28 PM | Locked

Murphy

I am so sorry that you are sick.  I hope you feel better really soon.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:34 PM | Locked

Oh Murphy.  we are so sorry that you are so sick.  I wonder what was in those left overs you got into. Hopefully not a bad bone.  Mom always laughs and says how us "pure breds" have such delicate stomachs whereas Tasha  (and our friend Ashley who crossed over the rainbow bridge) can eat anything - even nasty old stuff and not get sick.  Get better real quick so you can come and visit in April with all of the other fur babies.  

Mac 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,212
Points 24,505
Elizabeth replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 8:35 PM | Locked

Murphy we are so sorry you are sick. I'm Buster the beagle and I ate tin foil once and it was not pretty.  My brother and sister and I are praying for you.  Your mom and Dad must be so unhappy not knowing what is wrong. 

Please get better soon,

Buster, Sally and Bruiser4

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Page 127 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 125 126 127 128 129 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use