Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 73 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:12 PM | Locked

Ms Cricket

I will be sure to save the first dance for you.  I have been feeling poorly today and mom even gave my yucky benadryl for my upset stomach.  But I have gotten lots of cuddle time.  I will definitely be ready for your party.  If you don't mind I would prefer to swim au natural.  Don't much like those confining swim suits.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:16 PM | Locked

Kaci

Maybe Jax could come and dance with you.  Jax weighs about 115 pounds and is still a puppy.  I keep telling him that he has to quit growing but he won't listen.

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,824
Points 43,844
Eileen replied on Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:17 PM | Locked

Ms. Cricket, I would love to come to your party but, like Pancho, I don't like "clothes" - Mom made me wear a Halloween costume last year & it was all I could do not to roll over & get it all dirty so she'd take it off!!  Auggie will come, too, but he may want to be a food tester inside instead - he doesn't like water (unless it's to drink). So good to see you back on here - you've been missed!!

Pepper in Chicago

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,824
Points 43,844
Eileen replied on Sat, Sep 24 2011 10:19 PM | Locked

Oops! I forgot - Auggie & I are both microchipped.  I don't like needles or anything else about the vet but it was quick & mostly painless.  Mom says the chip is as small as a grain of rice & I say I'd rather eat the rice :-)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 8:18 AM | Locked

kaci,

I must say i agree with pancho.  I think you should dance with Jax instead of  Duke.  He is so grouchy this morning...so when I saw him, I didn't even bother to ask......all I said was "good morning" and he snarled at me.....besides he would probably step on  your toes anyway......

Princess

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,595
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 9:33 AM | Locked

Well, Jax will be OK, cuz' I'm still pretty young, too...only about 1-1/2 or maybe 2.  Mom doesn't really know cuz' they adopted me and the animal control said I was a stray and they didn't know much about me except that I was very lovable.  Well, they've had me for almost a year now, so maybe I'm 2.  But let you all be warned, I don't like clothes so I'll be au naturel and I don't like water, but I do love to play.

Kaci

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:02 AM | Locked

Nana:
I have been feeling poorly today and mom even gave my yucky benadryl for my upset stomach.

Pancho, I thought Benadryl was for allergies.  Sometimes when I'm chasing butterflies I catch a bee by mistake, and then my ears swell up and feel like sirloin steaks hanging from my head, and then Mom gives me Benadryl.  When my tummy is upset, I get Pepto Bismal.  Is it different at your house?  I hope you feel better today.

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,790
Nana replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 11:54 AM | Locked

Calley

Antihistamines actually help with upset stomachs...especially the vomiting kind.  I get pepto for the diarrhea kind.  I don't know why it works but mom was a nurse and they even use it for people with upset tummies.  It does work and I guess that is all that matters.  I feel better today and have actually eaten breakfast and lunch.  I didn't eat at all yesterday and didn't even want a drink of water. 

Pancho

Vinton, Virginia

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 325
Points 5,577
Joanne replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 2:01 PM | Locked

Hi Nancy, thanks for the email....I am trying to finish some projects today, but will try to download and put the photo of Dawson on here.  I have not been on QCA much at all....just seems there is so much to do, so I am glad that you alerted me to it and glad that I have renewed my membership.

Joanne

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 2:08 PM | Locked

Wait til you guys see the picture of Dawson.  He is quite the party animal!

~Calley

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,307
Points 20,790
KATHY replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 2:10 PM | Locked

Can't wait to meet you Dawson!

Princess

CLEVELAND, TEXAS

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:04 PM | Locked

Leslie :
Ms Cricket, I so love seeing you back on here flirting you have been missed greatly

Ms. Leslie,

I have missed you too.  And you all know what a BIG Flirt I am but Please can you not mention it to my mother?

Hugs

Ms Cricket

Ps She will put me in the corner

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:11 PM | Locked

Eileen:
I would love to come to your party but, like Pancho, I don't like "clothes"

Pepper,

You don't have to wear any "stinkin" clothes or costumes at my party if you don't wanna.  It's the FURBABIES PARTY and WE rule.  Anything Goes, baby. Anything.  I know where my mom keeps her tequila.  Yea! baby! Or if your pleasure is Mr. Jack Daniels she has that. Yea BABY. oR iF YOU you like ice water in stainless steel bowls, we can do that, with ice!!

How do you like your steak?  I am raiding her freezer?  Do we want do some chicken?  BBQ?  Or smoked?  Baby, Ms., Cricket will put on a party for her FurbABIES!

Remember Furbabies, Rule.  Oh, I gotta do some Fish for the Kittys!!!

Love,

Ms Cricket

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:20 PM | Locked

KATHY:
Yes, I do have a crown.....more of a tiara...... my sister is the queen, and i am runner up....

Princess,

I just knew you had a Tiara!  Wow!  Bring it and your beautiful sister to the party, And any friends you have, The more the merrier.  Your sister may be the Queen, my darling. but a Princess is just as beautiful!  Don't ever forget that! Remember Princess DI!  Now you must remember to get lots of rest before the party because we do party down! The retreat moms have NOTHING on us. We do it right. Cha cha cha.  Wait to you meet all the boys.  Oh you will melt when you see them.  We have the best looking boys ever.

I have been without my darling for far too long.  Maybe my mom will get me a Tiara.  Would you mind???

Hugs to you too!

Ms Cricket.  I love your name!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:35 PM | Locked

Bella:
want to say hello to all my brothers and sisters of the fur-line family

Hi Sunshine

Welcome to farm animals.  You must post a pic of yourself because I know you are one beautiful kitty.  I am micro-chipped too.  You know the vet did it to me when I was spade so I don't remember it at all.  I just know my mom said, I don't want Ms. Cricket ever getting lost and not coming home to us.  SO see this is a good thing.  I was nighty nighty when the vet did it.  My mom is very protective of me. She never lets me runs lose. 

So don't be afraid. It will be all right, your mom will be with you. She won't let anyone hurt you. And maybe it will pinch for just a second and then its over.

I am so glad you joined us.  Now don't forget about the furbaby party (virtual) Oct 3-6)   Please don't tell your MOm -- Its a secret.  I will make fish for you.

Your new friend!

Ms Cricket

Page 73 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.